Dr. James E Nelson MD
Neurologist | Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology8200 Dodge St Children's Hospital Omaha NE, 68114
Dr. James Nelson practices Neuropathology in Omaha, NE. Dr. Nelson studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. James E Nelson MD's Practice location
Omaha, NE 68114Get Direction
SAN DIEGO, CA 92123Get Direction
Dr. James E Nelson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nelson
- Medical History May Be Able to Predict Parkinson's Disease
A study led by Susan Searles Nielsen, PhD, MS, assistant professor of neurology at the Washington University located in St. Louis, Missouri, looked into a new method that utilizes past medical records in order to predict whether or not a patient will develop Parkinson’s disease. This approach...
- A Great Resource for Muscular Dystrophy Patients and Caregivers
There is a group of diseases which fall into the ‘neuromuscular disorders’ category and that are characterized by symptoms which, either directly or indirectly, impair the functioning of the muscles. The direct effect would be via the pathology of the voluntary muscle itself, while the indirect...
- What Can Reiki Therapy Do for Multiple Sclerosis?
While many dismiss alternative medicines, Reiki has shown to aid many who are suffering from MS.What is Reiki?Reiki is a form of alternative medicine that is said to heal by a therapist channeling energy to a patient through their touch. Many believe that this can act as a catalyst to the natural...
- An Open Letter to Multiple Sclerosis Spouses
Marriage holds so much promise. Multiple sclerosis can shake the foundation to its core. When this happens, sometimes the vows once taken get lost in all of the medical and physical needs of the patient. This is a message for those spouses of MS patients who may give in to the frustration and...
- CRISPR Could be the Possible Cure for Muscular Dystrophy
How about technology that could offer a “cut and paste” or just a “delete” solution to all genetic mutations, defects, and resulting disorders? Well, that may sound too much to ask for, an oversimplification, but it is exactly what many scientific researchers in the field of genetic modeling...
- Teen Mom Leah Blows Fans Away with How She Deals with Daughter's Muscular Dystrophy
Seven-year-old Ali Simms from Teen Mom 2 suffers from a rare form of muscular dystrophy, a condition which causes problems with movement, and usually heart and respiratory issues as the disease progresses. Ali was rushed to the hospital in August after struggling to breathe, worrying her family and...
- Dr. Edward M Schima M.D.10020 NICHOLAS STREET OMAHA NE 68114
- Dr. Nicole M. Liebentritt M.D.10020 NICHOLAS STREET OMAHA NE 68114
- Dr. John F Aita MD8601 W Dodge Rd Omaha NE 68114
- Dr. Joel T Cotton M.D.8901 W Dodge Rd Omaha NE 68114
- Dr. T S Diesing M.D.8901 W Dodge Rd Omaha NE 68114
- Dr. Rhonda R Wright MDChildren's Hospital - Neurology Omaha NE 68114