Dedicated to his patients, Dr. Admasu Gizachew, a.k.a Dr. G, has discovered a passion for creating life changing experiences for his patients. As a graduate of New York University, Dr. G has completed his residency at Bellevue, Gouverneur, NYU and Coler-Goldwater hospitals. He has also completed extensive implant training at Rutgers University, formerly known as the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. He is a member of the American Academy of Facial Esthetics and the American Academy of Implant Dentistry. He believes attentive listening is the most important diagnostic tool in his patient care. Dr. G focuses most of his free time continuing his education, particularly in the eld of implants and esthetics. He lives locally with his wife, three children and dog. Dr. Gizachew is committed to providing excellent care for his patients and hopes to better his community one patient at a time! His team and himself are ready to give you comprehensive care in their state-of-the-art facility.
Areas of expertise and specialization
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Morristown Medical Center
- Indiana University Medical Center
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Providing surgical care to indigent patients in central and south America. Co-founder of UHMLA (Unidad Hospitalaria Movil de Latino America)
Dr. Admasu N. Gizachew, DDS's Practice location
Eatontown, NJ 07724Get Direction
BRICK, NJ 08724Get Direction
Wyckoff, NJ 07481Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Admasu N. Gizachew, DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Admasu N. Gizachew, DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Mr. Namik Yusufov DDS305 W 28th St New York New York 10001
- Dr. Hanna Esther Bresler DMD668 Westwood Avenue Long Branch New Jersey 7740
- Dr. Mona Patel DMD346 South Ave Fanwood New Jersey 07023
- Dr. Vishali Nandiwada D.M.D24 Plaza 9 Manalapan Township NJ 07726
- Dr. Glenn A. MacFarlane D.M.D.211 Broad St Red Bank New Jersey 07701
- Dr. Vincent M. Foring D.M.D.166 Monmouth Rd Oakhurst New Jersey 07755