Dr. Jeffrey Scott Boyer MD
Hand Surgeon | Hand Surgery4921 Parkview Pl Suite A And B 6th Fl Saint Louis MO, 63110
Dr. Jeffrey Boyer is a hand surgeon practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Boyer specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Dr. Jeffrey Scott Boyer MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
Iowa City, IA 52242Get Direction
BOISE, ID 83706Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey Scott Boyer MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Boyer
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Rosacea?
Rosacea is a very common skin condition that frequently affects people aged above 30 years. It produces redness on your cheeks, nose, and forehead. Although it commonly affects women, more severe symptoms occur in males. Approximately 16 million people are affected in the United States alone, and it...
- Breastfeeding Children Can Reduce Their Risk of Developing Infections
Babies who are exclusively breastfed have fewer and less severe infections, when compared to babies who are partially breastfed or not breastfed at all, according to a study published in, Archives of Disease in Childhood. This protection is regardless of the healthcare and vaccinations provided to...
- What is Lung Cancer? Facts About Lung Cancer You Should Know
Our body is like a machine and each part of the machine has a definite function to perform. Lungs, heart, brain, kidneys and every other part is important to support the function of life. A disease like cancer in any part of the body could cause severe impairment sometimes even resulting in...
- Treatments for Type 2 Diabetes
There are many ways that you can treat type 2 diabetes. The ultimate aim is to keep the blood glucose levels to normal or near normal. Of course, one of the obvious way is to make sure that you live a healthy and productive life. Type 2 diabetes is caused mostly from obesity and lack of exercise. So...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Dr. Margaret Kuhn Jain MD1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz Saint Louis MO 63110
- Mr. Bruce Schlafly MD10004 Kennerly Rd Saint Louis MO 63128
- Dr. David W Strege M.D.845 N New Ballas Ct Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Rowena Mcbeath M.D., PH.D.1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Thomas V Olivier MD11709 Old Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Duretti Teferi Fufa M.D.1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz Saint Louis MO 63110