Dr. Matthew Naegle M.D.
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology824 Main St Suite 100 Phoenixville PA, 19460
Dr. Matthew Naegle, MD is one of the country's most highly ranked doctors. His specialties include internal medicine and rheumatology and he currently treats patients in Phoenixville, Pennsylvania and ...
Education and Training
Temple Univ Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1973
Temple University School of Medicine 1973
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Trigger Finger
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Matthew Naegle M.D.'s Practice location
Phoenixville, PA 19460Get Direction
LIMERICK, PA 19468Get Direction
Dr. Matthew Naegle M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Naegle
- Selecting a Fibromyalgia Treatment Team
A treatment team should be viewed as a partnership in which each member brings unique and important skills, and expertise. Combined treatment approaches are proven to have more effectiveness in the treatment of fibromyalgia, but it takes time and effort to pull together the right group of people. ...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Market Projected to Skyrocket
Rheumatoid arthritis is the most common form of autoimmune arthritis. It is estimated to affect around 5 million people, and anyone can develop the disease; but it is most common among middle aged women. Although men, children and young adults can also get it. Genes, environment, and hormones are...
- Steroids for Muscular Dystrophy: Prednisone
Steroids are touted as powerful drugs that help in improving muscle strength as well as delaying some types of muscular dystrophy. Of these, prednisone is said to be the most powerful and widely used to treat Muscular Dystrophy. Prednisone is a known anti-inflammatory agent. The potent compound,...
- Fibromyalgia and How It Affects Women
Fibromyalgia is a commonly misunderstood and misdiagnosed condition. The cause of pain and other symptoms associated with fibromyalgia are unknown. To further complicate this complex set of symptoms is the fact that women account for 90 percent of fibromyalgia cases. Although no research has...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: Making the Best Treatment Decisions
If you’ve recently been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, then you have some important treatment decisions to make along with your healthcare team and immediate family. There are a number of traditional and holistic treatment options available to you, and it’s beneficial to explore these...
- Hypnotherapy as an Effective Treatment for Fibromyalgia
There exists a group of people in the world who are in a state of constant and chronic pain. These individuals, suffering from a disease called fibromyalgia, are frequently experiencing bouts of musculoskeletal pain, alongside several psychological symptoms that stem from said pains. Those that...
- Dr. Nehal Sanjay Gandhi MD200 OLD FORGE LN KENNETT SQUARE PA 19348
- Dr. Thomas J Whalen DO117 N Eagle Rd Havertown PA 19083
- Dr. Robert Arnold Moidel MD262a Bethlehem Pike Colmar PA 18915
- Dr. Susan B. Ward M.D.666 Exton Cmns Exton PA 19341
- Dr. Mildred Kwan MD1001 Chesterbrook Blvd Berwyn PA 19312
- Dr. Gary Gordon M.D.100 E Lancaster Ave Paoli PA 19096