Dr. Vikramkumar Patel practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Oklahoma City, OK. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Patel treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Dr. Vikramkumar Patel MD's Practice location
Oklahoma City, OK 73104Get Direction
Dr. Vikramkumar Patel MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Incentives: A Creative Way to Keep Nurses on the Job
Hospitals are having a hard time keeping their nursing staff on the job. Currently, there is a massive nursing shortage in the US. This is due to a few reasons, including a large cohort of nurses retiring, more nurses choosing to take a break from the fast-paced, high-stress career and not enough...
- Binge Eating Disorder: Get the Facts
Individuals suffering from binge eating disorder (B.E.D) often eat excessively. They are not able to control the intake of food when the binges kick in. People with this disorder are distinct from bulimia and anorexia victims in that the former don’t vomit, eat little quantities of particular...
- What Are the Different Types of Psoriatic Arthritis?
Psoriatic arthritis is a type of inflammatory arthritis that affects people with psoriasis. Psoriasis is a skin condition characterized by inflammation of the skin with dry, silvery scales. Psoriatic arthritis affects about 10% to 30% of people with psoriasis. This condition usually occurs between...
- Myrbetriq Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: MirabegronBrand Name: MyrbetriqWhat is Myrbetriq?Myrbetriq (mirabegron) is a prescription medication that is FDA-approved for the treatment of overactive bladder (OAB) along with its symptoms, such as urinary frequency, urgency, and leakage in adults. This medication helps control...
- How Is Glomerulonephritis Diagnosed?
GlomerulonephritisGlomerulonephritis is the inflammation of kidney filters called glomeruli. These filters are made up of tiny blood vessels that help remove excess fluids, waste from the bloodstream, and electrolytes. This condition can happen on its own or may occur as part of chronic diseases,...
- Feds Appropriate $10M to Lupus Foundation for Research
The Lupus Foundation of America estimates that at least five million people worldwide suffer from any type of lupus. One and a half million of these patients are American women who are at childbearing age, and almost all experience fatigue, pain, cognitive and physical issues, hair loss, and several...
- Dr. Judith Lee ponder Handley MD750 Ne 13th St Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Julie Gamble Warden M.D.4242 Medical Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Vedavathy Vallurupalli MD1200 Everett Dr Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Cassandra Rae Duncan-azadi M.D.750 Ne 13th St Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Victoria Lan nguyen Elwell MD1010 N. Kansas Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Rebecca Ann Drinkaus M.D.750 Ne 13th St Oklahoma City OK 73104