Dr. Kay S Entrekin M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)315 Winn Way Decatur GA, 30030
Dr. Kay Entrekin is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Decatur, GA. Dr. Entrekin specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Entrekin can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Entrekin can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ga Sch of Med, Augusta Ga 1993
Medical College of Georgia at Georgia Regents University 1993
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Urinary Incontinence
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Univ Of Al Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- University Of Al Hospital
- University of Alabama Hospital Program
Dr. Kay S Entrekin M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Kay S Entrekin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Entrekin
- Pink Chair Project Celebrates Survivors of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among American women, with the exception of skin cancers. It is also the second leading cause of death among women, after lung cancer. The American Cancer Society estimates that there are over 3.1 million breast cancer survivors in the United States,...
- Treatment Options for Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. However, unlike the other forms of cancer, cervical cancer can be cured if it is discovered early on. That’s why cervical screening tests are necessary.Cervical cancer usually has no apparent symptoms in the primary stages. The...
- What Is Hormone Therapy?
Hormone therapy is often used to relieve menopausal symptoms. However, since estrogen plays a crucial role in maintaining bone health, hormone therapy is another treatment option for osteoporosis.How does hormone therapy work?Following menopause, your body produces less estrogen and progesterone...
- The Benefits and Risks of an IUD
What is an intrauterine device or IUD?An intrauterine device or IUD is a tiny, T-shaped birth control device. It is basically a plastic device, which is wrapped in copper. It also contains certain hormones. An IUD is inserted into the uterus by a doctor. There is a plastic string tied to the end of...
- Moderate Exercise May Increase the Chances of Conception
Moderate physical activity may help make a woman fertile, but rigorous exercise may delay the efforts, reports a new study. The study examined the effect of exercise on fertility, and showed that intense physical activity increases the time for conception in women who are of normal body weight,...
- Pain in the Lower Left Abdomen: Causes and Home Remedies
From time to time we experience pains and aches in various parts of our body, which normally indicates that something in our body is not functioning correctly. Lower abdominal pain could mean a series of problems. What are the various causes leading to pain in the lower abdomen? It is a question...
- Kenny R. Sinervo6105 Peachtree Dunwoody Road Atlanta GA 30328
- Dr. Andrew Anthony Toledo M.D.1100 Johnson Ferry Road Atlanta Georgia 30342
- Mrs. Sharon A. Bent-Harley M.D.2678 Buford Hwy NE Atlanta Georgia 30324
- Dr. Ruth P. Clemens MD11975 Morris Road Alpharetta Georgia 30005
- Robert D Moore3400 Old Milton Pkwy Alpharetta Georgia 30005
- John R. Miklos3400C Old Milton Parkway Alpharetta GA 30005