Dr. Kevin Newell Keenan MD
Preventative Medicine Specialist | Occupational MedicineWomack Army Medical Center Fort Bragg NC, 28310
Kevin Keenan is a preventative medicine specialist practicing in Fort Bragg, NC. Keenan specializes in the health of individuals, communities, and particular populations, focusing on how to protect and maintain health as well as prevent disease and dangers. As a preventative health specialist, Keenan participates in the planning and evaluation of health services, researches diseases in specific populations and helps manage health care organizations. Preventative medicine specialists can specialize further in aerospace medicine, occupational medicine, or public health and general preventive medicine.
Education and Training
Uniformed Services Univ Of The Hlth Sci- Bethesda Md 1981
Preventative MedicineAmerican Board of Preventative MedicineABPM
- Ctr For Comm Responsive Care, General Preventive Medicine; Walter Reed Army Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Kevin Newell Keenan MD's Practice location
Fort Bragg, NC 28310Get Direction
PORTSMOUTH, NH 03804Get Direction
Dr. Kevin Newell Keenan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Keenan
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- What Conditions Warrant Occupational Therapy?
In general, therapy refers to an attempt of diagnosing a health problem upon identification. Various forms of therapy have been created to address different health problems. Occupational therapy (OT) is among the newer forms of therapies which is very closely related to physical therapy (PT), but is...
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- Reasons Why You Need Occupational Therapy
Our days go by with daily occupations. These occupations represent who we really are in life. Different occupations performed daily may include different roles like being a husband, wife, parent, child, football player, tennis player, an actor, musician, doctor, firefighter, etc. Our occupations...
- How to Prepare for Occupational Therapy
There really is no single way to prepare for occupational therapy or any other forms of therapy for that matter. Treatment of disease is straightforward. The tests are known and the diagnosis is definitive. If the medication is tested and the side-effects are known, then the recovery time can be...
- Dr. Lynden Prewl Bowden MD96 Civil Affairs Battalion Fort Bragg NC 28310
- Leon Ensalada OtherWomack Army Medical Ctr Fort Bragg NC 28310
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth Gabriel MD2817 Reilly Rd Fort Bragg NC 28310
- Dr. Jeffrey Lane Kingsbury M.D., M.P.H.Womack Army Medical Center Fort Bragg NC 28310
- Dr. Kathleen Dunn Farr MDJsomtc Usajfkswcs Fort Bragg NC 28310
- Dr. Michael Creel MDW A M C Fort Bragg NC 28310