Dr. Deepa Soni practices Neurological Surgery in Pittsfield, MA. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Soni prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
- Harvard Med Schl/Bwh/Children'
Dr. Deepa Soni MD, MPH's Practice location
Pittsfield, MA 01201Get Direction
Cambridge, MA 02138Get Direction
SPRINGFIELD, MA 01107Get Direction
Dr. Deepa Soni MD, MPH's reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect in Laminectomy and Spinal Fusion
Decompressive laminectomy is done to release pressure exerted on the roots of the nerves found on the lower back. The condition is mostly brought by old age. There are, however, other reasons your surgeon may suggest surgery. These include herniated discs, traumas, and tumors. In case you are going...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Dr. Eugene W Leibowitz M.D.510 North St Pittsfield MA 01201
- Dr. Jeannette Mae Liu MD777 North Street, 5th Floor Pittsfield MA 01201
- Dr. Allen B Kantrowitz MD4302 Alton Rd. Miami Beach FL 33140
- Dr. Laszlo Bela Tamas M.D.777 North St Pittsfield MA 01201
- Robert M Crowell M.D.180 ELM STREET #1 PITTSFIELD MA 02101