Dr. Rolando Fabi Go MD
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)2055 Hospital Drive Suite 235 Batavia OH, 45103
Dr. Rolando Go is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Batavia, OH. Dr. Go specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery 1971
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Hearing Loss
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Ear Wax
- Kings County Hosp Ctr, Otolaryngology; Long Island Coll Hosp, General Surgery; St Johns Episc Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn Program
Dr. Rolando Fabi Go MD's Practice location
Batavia, OH 45103Get Direction
Dr. Rolando Fabi Go MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Go
- Why do I have Chronic Fatigue?
“People often come to doctors because of chronic tiredness. It is one of the most common complaints that bring them to the doctor”, says J. Fred Ralston Jr., MD, an internist practicing in western Tennessee and past president of the American College of Physicians. Ralston adds that there are...
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- What Medications Treat Sinusitis?
Normally, sinusitis symptoms improve on their own over a period of seven to ten days, since your immune system can fight the infection without need for treatment.However, when the symptoms do not improve or if they become severe, medication may be required. Using medications for sinusitis are for...
- 5 Tips on Living with Strep Throat
Strep throat is an infection that causes sore throat or pharyngitis. It is usually called an infection of the tonsils and throat. Strep throat is caused by bacteria living in the nose and throat known as group A streptococcus. Just like other bacterial infections, you can get the disease from a...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Decoding Facts About the Strep Throat Infection
Is it a sore throat or a strep throat infection?Strep throat is a medical condition associated with bacteria that infect the throat and tonsils. The infection is caused by group A Streptococcus bacteria. This group of bacteria is usually spread through contact with droplets of an infected person....
- Dr. Todd M. Kirchhoff M.D.40 N Grand Ave Fort Thomas KY 41075
- Dr. Joseph Richard Hellmann M.D.7691 5 Mile Rd Cincinnati OH 45230
- Dr. Julie Goddard MD222 Piedmont Ave Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Collin M Burkart MD2123 Auburn Ave Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Adan A Fuentes D.O.935 State Route 28 Milford OH 45150
- Dr. Umesh S Marathe M.D.7810 5 Mile Rd Cincinnati OH 45230