Jamie Cohen MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease7255 Old Oak Blvd Suite C208 Cleveland OH, 44130
Dr. Jamie Cohen is a cardiologist practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Cohen specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Cohen also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
- U Toronto
Jamie Cohen MD's Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44130Get Direction
Jamie Cohen MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cohen
- Nuts and your heart: Eating nuts for heart health
Whether roasted or raw, walnuts are the best nuts and have an abundance of heart healthy nutrients. In a recent study, researchers compared the amount of polyphenols — the powerful antioxidants — in nine types of roasted and raw nuts. They also measured the amount of these antioxidants in two...
- Breathlessness: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction An unpleasant sensation of rapid breathing or difficulty breathing is known as breathlessness. People sometimes complain of feeling winded, puffed, or out of breath. Medically, it is called as dyspnea. Breathing may hurt and the person may feel tightness in the chest. It is normal to...
- What Causes Sudden Cardiac Arrest?
Sudden cardiac arrest is one of the most common causes of death due to cardiac diseases. Sudden cardiac arrest refers to the sudden loss of heart function, resulting in death. It is different from a heart attack in that the latter is caused by a blockage in one of the vessels that supplies the walls...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Causes Secondary Hypertension?
Secondary hypertension refers to high blood pressure that is caused by other diseases. This is a less common form of hypertension when compared to ‘essential’ or ‘primary’ hypertension. A number of conditions that affect heart, kidneys or endocrine system may result in secondary...
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- John W. Schaeffer M.D.161 Ridgeland Drive Amherst Ohio 44001
- Fadi El-Atat MD127 Pine St Montclair New Jersey 07042
- Charles D. O'Shaughnessy M.D.125 E. Broad St. Elyria Ohio 44035
- Theodore R. Pacheco M.D.1220 Moore Road Avon Ohio 44011
- Sudhakar N. Chandurkar M.D.3155 Northwood Ln Westlake Ohio 44145
- Ismail S. Ahmed MD29325 Health Campus Drive Westlake Ohio 44145