Dr. Kannan Manickam MD
Urologist6830 Hospital Dr Suite 204 Rosedale MD, 21237
Dr. Kannan Manickam is a urologist practicing in Rosedale, MD. Dr. Manickam specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1996
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Enlarged Prostate
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
Dr. Kannan Manickam MD's Practice location
Rosedale, MD 21237Get Direction
Dr. Kannan Manickam MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Manickam
- How Prostate Cancer Is Diagnosed
When we talk about prostate cancer, we are referring to the condition that affects the prostate gland. This condition is only found in men because only men have the prostate gland. The prostate gland is located beneath the bladder and around the urethra. The main function of the organ is to produce...
- What Can Cause Blood in Urine (Without an Infection)?
Blood in urine is a symptom that does not typically appear on its own, and is generally a sign of an underlying problem. It is important to understand that the cause of blood in urine is not always infection. There are multiple causes for this, some more serious than others. Possible causes of blood...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Testicular Cancer?
Cancer is an unhealthy condition in which the cells of a part of the body rapidly divide and thrive without an apparent cause. These abnormally growing germ cells clump together, forming a buildup of tissue called a tumor that sets it apart from normal healthy tissue. When this happens in the...
- What Will a Doctor Ask if you Have Blood in Your Urine?
In the normal course, blood has no reason to appear in the urine, but if that happens, one should not hesitate to seek specialist medical opinion. Blood may appear in urine owing to simple infections in the urinary and genital systems, or it could be a result of some serious ailment that is...
- Prostate Cancer: What are the Different Medical Procedures for this Condition?
Prostate cancer is one of the most common cancers among men. There are a number of ways to treat prostate cancer. Every method involves a process of decision making, support from friends and family, and understanding side effects that result from the treatments and dealing with them.Men with...
- How Sex Ed Can Prevent Genital Herpes
Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted infection (STI) that affects people as young as 12. It is a common disease that is mostly transmitted through sexual intercourse, although other forms of direct contact can also lead to transmission. Despite genital herpes being common, more than half of...
- Dr. Geoffrey Neal Sklar M.D.6820 HOSPITAL DR STE 201 BALTIMORE MD 21237
- Dr. Ryan Christopher Cleary M.D.6820 HOSPITAL DR STE 201 BALTIMORE MD 21237
- Anup R Shah Other6820 HOSPITAL DR BALTIMORE MD 21237
- Dr. Irwin J. Nudelman M.D.6830 Hospital Dr Rosedale MD 21237
- Dr. Louis C Breschi M.D.6830 Hospital Dr Rosedale MD 21237
- Dr. Anthony S. Sclama MD, MSB6830 Hospital Dr Rosedale MD 21237