Dr. Jeffrey Schopp, MD is one of the top ranked doctors in the United States. He specializes in orthopedic surgery and currently practices medicine at Springfield, Illinois and Nokomis, Illinois and Springfield, ...
Education and Training
Southern Il Univ Sch Of Med- Springfield Il 1998
- So Il Univ Sch Of Med, Orthopedic Surgery
- So Il University School Of Med
- Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Jeffrey A. Schopp M.D.'s Practice location
Springfield, IL 62702Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey A. Schopp M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Specialists Treat Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is sometimes described as "bone thinning". It’s a disease wherein the bone’s density and quality are severely reduced. As an individual’s bones become more permeable and fragile, the susceptibility to fracture is immensely increased. Bone loss occurs silently and progressively....
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- What Is Total Knee Arthroplasty?
Total knee arthroplasty (TKA), also known as total knee replacement, is a surgical procedure in which parts of the knee joint are replaced with artificial parts or prostheses.A normal knee usually functions as the hinge joint located between the lower leg bones (tibia) and the upper leg bone...
- How to Treat a Sprained Ankle
Ankle sprains are a very common ailment, particularly of women who have the habit of wearing high heels. Ankle sprains refer to the condition in which one of the ligaments in the ankle is injured. A history of ankle sprains will eventually make an individual prone to ankle sprains. Landing the foot...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- Dr. Saadiq El-Amin MD747 N RUTLEDGE ST SPRINGFIELD IL 62702
- Dr. Karolyn M Senica MD1301 S Koke Mill Rd Springfield IL 62711
- Dr. Norman Y Otsuka M.D.747 N RUTLEDGE ST FL 5 SPRINGFIELD IL 62702
- Dr. Mark D. Greatting M.D.800 N. 1st Street Springfield IL 62702
- Dr. Michael Dennis Watson MD320 E Carpenter St Springfield IL 62702
- Dr. Christopher E. Wottowa M.D.800 N 1st Street Springfield IL 62702