Dr. Neal Krieger is an optometrist practicing in Durant, OK. Dr. Krieger specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Krieger performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
- Prostaglandins regulate acid-induced cell-mediated bone resorption.
- Metabolic, but not respiratory, acidosis increases bone PGE(2) levels and calcium release.
- Demonstration of sodium/calcium exchange in rodent osteoblasts.
- Greater unidirectional calcium efflux from bone during metabolic, compared with respiratory, acidosis.
- Acidosis inhibits osteoblastic and stimulates osteoclastic activity in vitro.
- Evidence for sodium-calcium exchange in rodent osteoblasts.
- Mechanism of amphotericin B stimulation of net calcium efflux from neonatal mouse calvariae.
- Differential effects of parathyroid hormone on protein phosphorylation in two osteoblastlike cell populations isolated from neonatal mouse calvaria.
- Inhibition of bone resorption by alpha-difluoromethylornithine may not be mediated by polyamine depletion.
- Cardiotonic agent milrinone stimulates resorption in rodent bone organ culture.
- Effects of forskolin on bone in organ culture.
- Characterization of specific thyroid hormone receptors in bone.
- Dichlorobenzamil inhibits stimulated bone resorption in vitro.
- Simultaneous measurement of bone resorption and collagen synthesis in neonatal mouse calvaria.
- Does amrinone inhibition of stimulated bone resorption involve Na+-Ca++ exchange?
Dr. Neal Stanley Krieger OD's Practice location
Durant, OK 74701Get Direction
Dr. Neal Stanley Krieger OD's reviewsWrite Review
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- Dr. Jason K. Rhynes O.D.1901 W University Blvd Durant OK 74701
- Dr. Gina C Kincheloe OD624 N Washington Ave Durant OK 74701
- Dr. Ryan Edward Fenska O.D.417 W Main St Denison TX 75020
- Dr. Thomas Kim Baugh O.D.307 W Main St Denison TX 75020
- Dr. Lauren E Claborn OD130 N Ballard Ave Wylie TX 75098
- Dr. Gregory B. Clay O.D.,F.A.A.O1901 University Blvd. Durant OK 74701