Dr. William Butler is a prosthodontist practicing in Nashville, TN. Dr. Butler specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. William Blainer Butler D.D.S.,M.S.,F.A.C.P.'s Practice location
Nashville, TN 37203Get Direction
Dr. William Blainer Butler D.D.S.,M.S.,F.A.C.P.'s reviewsWrite Review
- A Nurse's Guide on How to Handle Patients
Being a nurse is not as easy as some people might assume. It requires tons of patience and advanced knowledge on healthcare since there is no room for mistakes when you are dealing with people's lives. Whether you are an aspiring or a seasoned nurse, you can rarely fully get used to dealing with...
- Ed Asner Discusses Son and Grandson’s Autism
Seven-time Emmy award-winning actor and voice artist, Ed Asner, admitted that he did not see the signs that his youngest son, Charlie, had autism. The signs that others seemed to have noticed, including difficulty fitting in, lack of empathy, and lack of certain lagging skills. “I really found a...
- Resistance Training Is Key for Flexibility
A study presented at the American College of Sports Medicine's annual meeting in Baltimore has shown that resistance training also may be good in improving flexibility and strength. “According to the study, resistance training can improve the flexibility as well as or better than stretching," says...
- Facts About Autism
Autism affects both boys and girlsAutism affects one out of every 42 boys in America, and in total, 1 in 52 children in America is diagnosed with autism. As the disease is growing globally, it is important to know that treating the disease can be costly, both financially and...
- What are the Treatment Options for COPD?
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or COPD refers to a group of respiratory diseases characterized by blockage of the airways and difficulty in breathing. The most common respiratory conditions that fall into the group are chronic bronchitis and emphysema. The damage caused by COPD to the...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. George H Clayton D.D.S., F.A.C.P.1177 Old Hickory Blvd Brentwood TN 37027
- Dr. James D. Allen D.D.S., F.A.C.P1177 Old Hickory Blvd Brentwood TN 37027
- Nick Norvell1984 Providence Pkwy., Ste. 200 Mt. Juliet TN 37122
- Dr. Deborah Lynne Dalvit DDS1310 24th Ave S Nashville TN 37212
- Dr. Louis Bonvissuto D.D.S.4731 TROUSDALE DR STE 8 NASHVILLE TN 37220
- Dr. Shawna Chesser D.D.S.400 Sugartree Ln Franklin TN 37064