Specializing in internal medicine and rheumatology, Dr. Steven Ecklund, MD DDS is one of the country's most highly rated doctors. He currently practices medicine at Grand island, Nebraska and Bozeman, ...
Education and Training
Univ of Southern Ca Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1985
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Rheumatology
- Univ Of Nc Hosps, Rheumatology; Bowman Gray Sch Med Afl Hs, Rheumatology; Ami Presby Denver Hosp, Internal Medicine; Univ Of Ut Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Steven Richard Ecklund M.D.'s Practice location
Boise, ID 83702Get Direction
Bozeman, MT 59718Get Direction
ANACONDA, MT 59711Get Direction
Dr. Steven Richard Ecklund M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Why go the alternative route?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease where the body’s immune system mistakenly attacks the membranes that line the joints causing inflammation. It is a painful, chronic condition that can be managed by drugs. Although drugs may be effective, they can have...
- Lupus and Pregnancy: An Improving Outlook
In the past, most — if not all — lupus sufferers were warned against getting pregnant. The combination of signs and symptoms, coupled with the bodily strain from the pregnancy, would combine into a high-risk situation for both the mother as well as the baby. Furthermore, the fact that most...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Happens When Feet Are Affected by Rheumatoid Arthritis?
Walking. It's something many people take for granted. Most people don't even think about what it takes to simply walk around the house, let alone down the street, or to the car to go to work.Simply getting from the car to the intended destination can become an impossible task with rheumatoid...
- Treating Lupus
Lupus or systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) is a chronic autoimmune condition where your immune system sees your own tissues as foreign cells and therefore starts to produce antibodies against them. Since the antibodies are produced by your own cells, these antibodies are given the term...
- Fibromyalgia: Dietary Guidelines to Reduce Your Symptoms
Although there is no prescribed diet for the treatment of fibromyalgia symptoms, many individuals find that changes in their food intake — quality and quantity — impact the severity of their symptoms. An awareness of what you are eating is a key to understand how food impacts your...
- Mr. John T. Ader DO-RHEUMATOLOGY3277 E Louise Dr Meridian ID 83642
- Dr. James E Loveless MD600 N Robbins Rd Boise ID 83702
- Dr. Stephen R Bienz MD4400 E Flamingo Ave Nampa ID 83687
- Dr. Achini Perera Dingman MD1000 N Curtis Rd Boise ID 83706
- Dr. Mikael D Lagwinski MD3277 E Louise Dr Meridian ID 83642
- Dr. Chara J. Solich MD600 N ROBBINS RD BOISE ID 83702