Dr. Bryan Campbell is a family practitioner practicing in Ogden, UT. Dr. Campbell specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Campbell possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Wa Sch of Med, Seattle Wa 1980
University of Washington School of Medicine 1980
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Tyramine pressor sensitivity during treatment with the selegiline transdermal system 6 mg/24 h in healthy subjects.
- Effects of a tyramine-enriched meal on blood pressure response in healthy male volunteers treated with selegiline transdermal system 6 mg/24 hour.
- Selegiline transdermal system: an examination of the potential for CYP450-dependent pharmacokinetic interactions with 3 psychotropic medications.
- Evaluation of the potential for pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic drug interactions between selegiline transdermal system and two sympathomimetic agents (pseudoephedrine and phenylpropanolamine) in healthy volunteers.
- Pharmacokinetics and absolute bioavailability of selegiline following treatment of healthy subjects with the selegiline transdermal system (6 mg/24 h): a comparison with oral selegiline capsules.
- Treatment effects of selegiline transdermal system on symptoms of major depressive disorder: a meta-analysis of short-term, placebo-controlled, efficacy trials.
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Of Ut Med Ctr, Family Medicine; Virginia Mason Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- McKay Dee Hospital 1981
- Porter Family Practice Residency Clinic - Ogden, UT in Family Practice 1981
- University of Utah Program
Dr. Bryan J Campbell M.D.'s Practice location
Ogden, UT 84403Get Direction
Dr. Bryan J Campbell M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Campbell
- How Do You Contract Meningitis?
The majority of meningitis is as a result of viruses and bacteria that harbor in our bodies. These germs normally live in the nose and throat or the intestines and can cause sickness. The bacteria can result in inflammation if they spread to the tissues lining the spinal cord and the brain....
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- What is IP 204 Pill : Side Effects and Usage
IntroductionThe IP 204 pill is white in color and oval or elliptical in shape with an imprint of "IP 204". It has been identified as acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride in the strength of 325 mg of acetaminophen and 10 mg of oxycodone. This pill is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The size...
- What Is the Cause of an Underactive Thyroid Gland?
Gaining weight? Feeling colder? Feeling depressed? Hypothyroidism could be the reason behind it.What is hypothyroidism?Also known as low thyroid or underactive thyroid, hypothyroidism is characterized by underactive thyroid glands that fail to produce an adequate amount of thyroid hormones. These...
- Enuresis in Adults
What is enuresis in adults?Enuresis is the medical term for bedwetting, which is an issue most often seen in young children. However, certain adults also face this problem. In adults, it often becomes harder to talk about something, which is considered as a childhood problem. However, it is...
- How Do You Get Mono?
What is mono?Mono is the short form of the disease called infectious mononucleosis. It is also popularly called as the "kissing disease". It is a very common disease, typically caused by the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV). It leads to extreme tiredness and feelings of weakness for several weeks or...
- Dr. Van G Christiansen MD1100 W 2700 N PLEASANT VIEW UT 84404
- Dr. Enrique P Baires MD3485 W 5200 S ROY UT 84067
- Dr. Marc L Johnson M.D.2075 N 1200 W Layton UT 84041
- Dr. Stephen M Foote DO2121 No 1700 W Layton UT 84041
- Dr. Layne T Barker MD2121 N 1700 W Layton UT 84041
- Dr. Michael D Kirkham MD2121 N 1700 W Layton UT 84041