Dr. Batool Fuad Kirmani MD
Neurologist | Neurology2401 South 31st St Dept Of Emergency Me Temple TX, 76508
Dr. Batool Kirmani practices Neuropathology in Temple, TX. Dr. Kirmani studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
- Role of intravenous levetiracetam in acute seizure management of children.
- Brugada-like electrocardiographic pattern induced by lamotrigine toxicity.
- Importance of Video-EEG Monitoring in the Diagnosis of Epilepsy in a Psychiatric Patient.
- Importance of Video-EEG Monitoring in the Diagnosis of Refractory Panic Attacks.
- Role of intravenous levetiracetam in seizure prophylaxis of severe traumatic brain injury patients.
- Neurobehavioral effects of levetiracetam in patients with traumatic brain injury.
- Sporadic Hemiplegic Migraine with ATP1A2 and Prothrombin Gene Mutations.
- Selection of antiepileptic drugs in older people.
- Psychogenic nonepileptic spells in chronic epilepsy patients with moderate cognitive impairment: the need for video EEG monitoring for adequate diagnosis.
Dr. Batool Fuad Kirmani MD's Practice location
Temple, TX 76508Get Direction
Dr. Batool Fuad Kirmani MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kirmani
- Parkinson's: Tips From a Professional Occupational Therapist
Once the diagnosis of Parkinson's has been dropped on a person, it is natural to feel devastated. Modern medicine can help a lot but still, it cannot stop the progression of the disease. However, with lifestyle changes a person can delay the progression of symptoms, and continue to live...
- How REM Sleep Behavior Disorder Ties in with Parkinson's Disease
Some may have heard about the unbelievable stories of sleepwalkers driving cars in the middle of the night or walking for miles without ever being conscious of it. Maybe, these stories sound a little out there, however the symptoms and side-effects of sleep disorders vary largely from person to...
- Aricept for Alzheimer's Disease: Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: DonepezilBrand Names: Aricept, Aricept ODTWhat is Aricept?Aricept (donepezil) is a medication used for the treatment of mild to moderate dementia due to Alzheimer's disease. This medication improves nerve function in the brain and works by preventing the breakdown of acetylcholine,...
- Organization Gives Mom and Son with Muscular Dystrophy A New Furnace
Winters in Edmonton, Alberta Canada are known for being long, harsh and cold. For a family living with an old rickety furnace, it can sometimes feel like a big game of chicken. Will the furnace decide to call it quits before the cold does? Recently, a family who was in that exact situation was...
- Does MS Worsen Over Time? How to Cope with MS
The number of multiple sclerosis patients may not be known, since it is a condition that is not easily diagnosed due to symptoms being unapparent, and because there is no strict requirement for physicians to report cases within their practice. However, it is believed that 2.3 million and more...
- Facts About Alzheimer’s Disease
Alzheimer’s is a common medical condition among older adults that affects the brain. It is also one of the most common forms of dementia. One of the common misconceptions associated with this disorder is that it is a disease of the elderly. While it is true that age is an important risk factor...
- Dr. Ekokobe Fonkem D.O2401 S 31ST ST TEMPLE TX 76508
- Dr. Sai Kavitha Mula MD2401 S 31ST ST TEMPLE TX 76508
- Dr. Fares A. Kokash M.D.2401 S 31ST ST TEMPLE TX 76508
- Dr. James T. Wilkinson M.D.2401 S 31st St Temple TX 76508
- Dr. Jennifer Elizabeth Rasmussen-winkler M.D.2401 S 31ST ST TEMPLE TX 76508
- Dr. Elmyra V. Encarnacion MD2401 S 31st St Temple TX 76508