Dr. Margaret Stager MD
Adolescent Specialist | Adolescent Medicine2500 Metrohealth Dr Mhmc-Pediatrics Cleveland OH, 44109
Dr. Margaret Stager is an adolescent specialist practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Stager works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Stager treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Education and Training
University at Buffalo State University of New York School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences 1988
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Adolescent Medicine
- Back Pain
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Menstrual Cramps
- Boston Childrens Hospital (Massachusetts)
Dr. Margaret Stager MD's Practice location
- Could this Genetic Discovery Lead to Better Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment?
There have been a number of different treatment options for rheumatoid arthritis that utilize exercising, diets, and antibiotics. Many previously thought that arthritis is a result of natural aging processes and poor fitness habits. However, a new study suggests that this disorder may actually be in...
- Can Bisphosphonates Stop Breast Cancer from Spreading to Bones?
Two years ago, at the age of 44, Susan Leonard was diagnosed with stage II breast cancer – a disease that affects over 260,000 American women on an annual basis. In order to keep her cancer from recurring, she had to undergo countless treatments, including chemotherapy, hormone therapy, a double...
- What Is Giant Papillary Conjunctivitis (GPC): Get the Facts
Giant papillary conjunctivitis (GPC) is also known as contact lens-induced papillary conjunctivitis (CLPC) because it is the most common symptom with people who wear contact lenses. GPC forms small nodules on the inner side of the eyelids as a result of foreign body irritation. Moreover, people who...
- Woman Diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer at 11, Now 23, Sings at Local Fundraiser
When people think of cancer, people think of a disease associated with aging. But sometimes, tragedy strikes the younger generations as well. When a child has cancer, it is a much different ballgame. These patients haven't had a full life to live yet. They haven't had a chance to start their own...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of AIDS?
Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome, or AIDS, is a serious secondary immunodeficiency disorder. AIDS is caused by human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). There is progressive destruction of cell-mediated (T cell) immunity. Also, both conditions are characterized by subsequent effects on humoral immunity...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Ronald J Magliola MD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Joseph K Daprano MD2500 METROHEALTH DR CLEVELAND OH 44109
- Dr. Barbara A Cromer MD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Jolee H Gregory MD2500 METROHEALTH DR CLEVELAND OH 44109
- Dr. Hanan Nashed M.D12700 LAKE AVE LAKEWOOD OH 44107
- Dr. Thomas D Ginley DO, MS2500 METROHEALTH DR CLEVELAND OH 44109