Dr. Abraham Ayala is a hospitalist practicing in Corpus Christi, TX. Dr. Ayala specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Ayala manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Ayala works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Abraham G Ayala M.D.'s Practice location
Corpus Christi, TX 78404Get Direction
Abraham G Ayala M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Inhalable Insulin: How Effective Is It for Diabetics?
Researchers and scientists have teamed up to find ways in which the required treatment options for patients affected by these conditions can be improved. One form of treatment that is common and must be taken daily includes that of insulin, of which patients diagnosed with type 1 and 2 diabetes...
- What are the Benefits of Yoga?
Yoga, a discipline for physical, mental, and spiritual health, has been in vogue for centuries. Yoga spread to different parts of the world in the 20th century and is now considered to be a trendy way to work on physical and mental fitness. Yoga offers a number of benefits for each person such as...
- Microsoft Unveils a Wristwatch That Controls Parkinson’s Tremors
The typical symptoms of Parkinson's disease revolve around muscle stiffness, involuntary tremors, and shaking that the patient cannot control by any means. Because of this, patients who suffer from this disease are severely limited in the activities they can perform. Tasks that require fine motor...
- How Julia Louis-Dreyfus Battles Breast Cancer Diagnosis
Most people never actually get the chance to meet the celebrities they watch on TV or in the movies. An occasional sighting on the street or maybe a chance encounter often makes for great stories that get told at dinner parties for years to come.Even though many don’t usually have the chance to...
- What is the Ideal Cholesterol Level?
Ideal Cholesterol LevelLast week when you went for the regular check up the doctor told you that your ‘bad’ cholesterol levels are high. What does that mean? Is good and bad cholesterol the same thing? Yes, cholesterol is needed for maintaining good health. If the levels of low density...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Elizabeth L. Chmelik MD300 University Blvd Round Rock TX 78665
- Dr. Marc A Ibanez MD5920 Saratoga Blvd Corpus Christi TX 78414
- Dr. Michael D Fields MD613 Elizabeth St Corpus Christi TX 78404
- Jessica Hunt D.O.14501 COMPASS ST CORPUS CHRISTI TX 78418
- Dr. Ruben Pedraza M.D.600 Elizabeth St Corpus Christi TX 78404
- Dr. Defeng Chen MD613 Elizabeth St Corpus Christi TX 78404