Dr. Brock Norrie is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Norrie specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Norrie tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Dr. Brock Norrie M.D.'s Practice location
Grand Rapids, MI 49503Get Direction
BISMARCK, ND 58501Get Direction
Dr. Brock Norrie M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Why Does Fibromyalgia Affect More Women?
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a chronic disorder, which involves widespread pain in the muscles and bones along with chronic fatigue and cognitive difficulties. This medical condition is often misdiagnosed because its symptoms are subjective without a clear known cause. A few of the classic...
- What to Expect After Knee Replacement Surgery
The major thing you would expect after a knee replacement is proper recovery and the successful outcome of the procedure. Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is aimed at correcting a damaged knee joint. The recovery period after this operation varies depending on the type of surgery carried...
- How is Arthritis Diagnosed?
Arthritis is the common term used to describe over a hundred types of ailments that affect the joints. There are several causes of arthritis including physical wear and tear, autoimmunity, infections, and faulty metabolism, among others. Arthritis is a progressive disease with no known cure.Common...
- 10 Tips on Living with Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain around the joints. This can happen in the tendons, muscles, or even bones. It is brought by inflammation of the bursa. Bursa is a fluid-filled sac that acts as a cushion around your joints. Usually, when your joints are subjected to excess...
- Is Bursitis a Chronic Ailment?
What is bursitis?Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation of the bursa. Once the bursa is inflamed, it starts swelling. It causes pain around the affected area. The condition affects any part of the body where there are bursae.What is a bursa?A bursa is a sac-like cavity filled with fluid....
- Analgesic Drugs for Fibromyalgia
IntroductionThe main symptoms of fibromyalgia usually include muscle pain, stiffness in the morning after waking up, and painful tender points in various parts of the body. Other symptoms would include anxiety, depression, headaches, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), painful menstrual cramps, tingling...
- Paul G. Schutt2160 Teal Court Southeast Grand Rapids Michigan 49546
- Dr. Mark S Asperheim MD555 MIDTOWNE ST NE GRAND RAPIDS MI 49503
- Dr. Thomas A Malvitz MD555 MIDTOWNE ST NE GRAND RAPIDS MI 49503
- Dr. Darrell Jack Potter M.D.5491 W ROSEBUD CT SE KENTWOOD MI 49512
- Dr. Gregory J Golladay MD1111 Leffingwell Ave Ne Grand Rapids MI 49525
- Dr. James E Bakeman MD1111 LEFFINGWELL AVE NE GRAND RAPIDS MI 49525