Judy Lemieux, MSTCM, LAc is a licensed acupuncturist in CO. She has a Masters degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) as well as formal training in Sports Medicine Acupuncture. Her background ...
Education and Training
Colorado School of Traditional Chinese Medicine TCM 2003
- Acupuncture / Oriental Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Medicine, Acupressure, Acupuncture And More
- Cupping, Gua Sha, Herbal Medicine And More
Judith C Lemieux M.S., L.AC.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Judith C Lemieux M.S., L.AC. | Acupuncturist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Judith C Lemieux M.S., L.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Daisy Dong L. AC. CMD 1325 S Colorado Blvd Denver CO 80222
- Monica Edlauer MSOM, LAC 2955 VALMONT RD STE 100 BOULDER CO 80301
- Mr. Robert Arthur Wesley LAC 2121 W 84th Ave Federal Heights CO 80260
- Bruce Alan Stoebner L.AC. 2840 Xanthia Ct Denver CO 80238
- Dr. Shuhong Hua LIC. AC., DIPL. AC. 780 Simms Street Golden CO 80401
- Dr. Kenneth Szarka D.C 7286 S Yosemite St Englewood CO 80112