Dr. Yelena Sokolova MD
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology4766B Bedford Ave 2nd Floor Brooklyn NY, 11235
Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine with additional certifications in Rheumatology, Dr. Yelena Sokolova is a highly skilled and experienced specialist providing comprehensive care at ...
Education and Training
Moscow Medical Academy Named After Im Sechenov MD 1992
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Rheumatology- 2000
- Joint And Bursa Injections
- Ultrasound Guided Procedures
- Bone Density Test
- Nerve Conduction Studies (ncvs)
- Allergy Evaluation And Treatment
- Venous Doppler (legs & Arms)
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- Blood Allergy Testing
- Blood Work
- Integrative Medicine
- Intra-venous Nutritional Infusion Therapy
- Injections For Arthritis And Joint Related Pain
- Clinical Hypnotherapist International Board of Clinical Practitioners 2014
- Member American College of Rheumatology 2000
- St. Vincent's Medical Center of Richmond Internal Medicine 1998
- Winthrop University Hospital Rheumatology 2000
Dr. Yelena Sokolova MD's Practice location
Brooklyn, NY 11235Get Direction
Dr. Yelena Sokolova MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sokolova
- Try a Gluten-Free Diet: It May Ease Fibromyalgia Pain
Fibromyalgia causes pain all over your body and intense exhaustion. This disease is a common, but painful, condition that affects your bones and muscles, and it is often misdiagnosed and misunderstood. There is no cure for fibromyalgia and only a combination of medication, exercise, healthy habits,...
- Is Bursitis a Chronic Ailment?
What is bursitis?Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation of the bursa. Once the bursa is inflamed, it starts swelling. It causes pain around the affected area. The condition affects any part of the body where there are bursae.What is a bursa?A bursa is a sac-like cavity filled with fluid....
- What People with Fibromyalgia Want You to Know
Fibromyalgia is a chronic disorder that causes extensive pain, tiredness, and tenderness all over the body. The disorder affects both men and women, though females are far more probable to develop fibromyalgia.Having fibromyalgia brings constant difficulty to daily lifeFibromyalgia is a chronic...
- New Gene Mutations Found in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis
Genetics play a vital part in rheumatoid arthritis. The role that genetics play in the development of rheumatoid arthritis is of great curiosity to patients, physicians, and researchers alike. Gene mutation is frequently discussed with other conditions, including cancer. It has not been discussed...
- Dietary Guidelines to Manage Fibromyalgia
Although there is no prescribed diet for the treatment of fibromyalgia symptoms, many individuals find that changes in their food intake — quality and quantity — impact the severity of their symptoms. An awareness of what you are eating is a key to understand how food impacts your...
- Aquatic Therapy for Arthritis
Arthritis is causes pain in an individual's joints. This pain is often aggravated by movement or activity. Therefore, some people with arthritis don’t want to move or exercise when they have arthritis or joint pain. It is understandable that movement and exercise could intensify the pain brought...