Dr. Laurie M Kuestner M.D.
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery5880 University Ave West Des Moines IA, 50266
Dr. Laurie Kuestner is a vascular surgeon practicing in West Des Moines, IA. Dr. Kuestner specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Kuestner diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
Univ of South Fl Coll of Med, Tampa Fl 1987
University of Central Florida College of Medicine 1987
Ruth and Bruce Rappaport Faculty of Medicine
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Varicose Veins
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (aaa)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Ca Sf Sch Of Med, Vascular Surgery; Beth Israel Deaconess Hp M C, General Surgery
Dr. Laurie M Kuestner M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Laurie M Kuestner M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kuestner
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- How are Varicose Veins Diagnosed?
Blood from body organs is transported to the heart via blood vessels, or veins. Organs use oxygen to function, and they discharge blood that has been used that contains waste products like carbon dioxide. The veins then take the blood to the heart and back to the lungs, where the carbon dioxide is...
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- Dr. Alan Russell Koslow M.D.974 73rd St Des Moines IA 50312
- Dr. Douglas W Massop M.D.5950 University Ave West Des Moines IA 50266
- Dr. Eric Scott MD5950 University Ave West Des Moines IA 50266
- Dr. Matthew Lawrence White M.D.5333 Mcauley Dr Ypsilanti MI 48197
- Dr. John Alan Stern M.D.411 Laurel St Des Moines IA 50314
- Dr. Cass Franklin M.D.1111 6th Ave Des Moines IA 50314