Rajvee M Shah M.D.
Radiologist | Diagnostic Radiology333 N Santa Rosa St San Antonio TX, 78207
Dr. Rajvee Shah is a radiologist practicing in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Shah specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Pediatric Radiology
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- University of Missouri-Kansas City (UMKC) Affiliated Hospitals
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio and Affiliated Hospitals 2003
- University of Texas, Resident:Radiology 2003
- Children's Hospital Boston 2007
- Boston Children's Hospital, Fellow:Pediatric Radiology 2007
- (Pediatric Radiology), CHILDREN'S HOPITAL BOSTON, BOSTON, MA 2007
Rajvee M Shah M.D.'s Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78207Get Direction
Dallas, TX 75243Get Direction
DALLAS, TX 75248Get Direction
Rajvee M Shah M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shah
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Shannon Gaffney DO4700 Las Vegas Blvd North, Bldg 1300 Nellis AFB NV 89191
- Gujjarappa Srinivas M.D.600 South Dobson Road Chandler Arizona 85224
- Joel A. Dunlap M.D.8401 Datapoint Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Adam V Ratner M.D.7703 Floyd Curl Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Peter V Berardo M.D.8401 Datapoint Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Rajeev Suri MD7703 Floyd Curl Dr San Antonio TX 78229