Dr. John H Brunner MD
Surgeon1 Mercy Ln Suite 201 Hot Springs National Park AR, 71913
Dr. John Brunner is a general surgeon practicing in Hot Springs National Park, AR. Dr. Brunner specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Brunner provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Washington Univ Sch Of Med- St Louis Mo 1965
Washington Center / School of Medicine 1965
Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine 1965
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Barnes-Jewish Hosp-S Campus, General Surgery
- Jewish Hospital of Cincinnati Program
Dr. John H Brunner MD's Practice location
Hot Springs National Park, AR 71913Get Direction
Dr. John H Brunner MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Brunner
- Laparoscopy for Endometriosis
What is laparoscopy?Laparoscopy is a common procedure used for diagnosing and removing mild to moderate endometriosis. The surgeon puts a small viewing instrument known as laparoscope through a small abdominal cut. If more access is needed, the surgeon makes a small cut or two on the abdomen to...
- Understanding Appendicitis in Children
Appendicitis is a serious condition that can affect both men and women at any point in life. However, it has been found that children and toddlers account for the majority of deaths caused by it. There could be several reasons behind this: The foremost is that adults can easily recognize and express...
- Epigastric Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is a condition in which some part of an internal organ grows through an opening and protrudes to some other area, thereby altering its normal location.There are many types of hernia, but the epigastric hernia is the most common form. An epigastric hernia occurs when abdominal tissue...
- Are There Long Term Complications For A Cholecystectomy?
Cholecystectomy, that is removal of the gallbladder, is usually considered a safe operation, however there is a small risk of complications associated as is with all procedures. Most of the complications and risks carried by cholecystectomy are minimal and can be reversed or fixed. Long term...
- What Is a Pleomorphic Adenoma: Is It Dangerous?
Introduction The salivary glands produce saliva, which keeps the mouth moist, helps digest the food, and prevents the rapid decay of our teeth. The salivary glands are small in size and are located around the inner lining of the mouth, cheeks, and lips. Many diseases from cancerous tumors to...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Dr. Russell S Gornichec MD3433 Nw 56th St Oklahoma City OK 73112
- Dr. Allen Dean Gerber M.D.1001 Schneider Dr Malvern AR 72104
- Dr. Christian A Latham MD1900 Malvern Ave Hot Springs National Park AR 71901
- Dr. Steven J Halter M.D.1 Mercy Ln Hot Springs National Park AR 71913
- Dr. Ron A Kaler M.D.1 Mercy Ln Hot Springs National Park AR 71913
- Dr. James Jordan Tucker M.D.1900 Malvern Ave Hot Springs National Park AR 71901