Dr. Michael Yuan Shy M.D. PH.D.
Urologist9229 Queens Blvd Suite 2b Rego Park NY, 11374
Dr. Michael Y. Shy is a graduate from The Scott Department of Urology at Baylor College of Medicine, one of the top urology programs in the country. His main area of interest is in general urology focusing ...
Education and Training
Columbia University B.S. 2001
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine M.D. PhD 2009
- Minimally Invasive Urologic Oncology
- Endo Urology
- General Urology
- Excision Of Testicular Lesion
- Kidney And Ureter Removal
- Prostate Removal
- Renal Transplant And Nephrectomy
- Urethral Dilation
- Urinary Stone Removal (litholapaxy)
- Bladder Cancer / Infection / Stones
- Blood In Urine (hematuria)
- Chronic Kidney Diseases
- Elevated Psa (prostate Specific Antigen)
- End-stage Renal Disease
- Enlarged Prostate (bph)
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Kidney Infection, Chronic
- Kidney Stones
- Neurogenic Bladder
- Nighttime Urination (nocturia)
- Prostate Cancer
- Renal (kidney) Cancer
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (stds)
- Ureteral Stones
- Ureteral Stricture Or Kinking
- Urinary Stones
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Professional Member American Urological Association
Dr. Michael Yuan Shy M.D. PH.D.'s Practice location
REGO PARK, NY 11374Get Direction
Dr. Michael Yuan Shy M.D. PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shy
- John q.
Muy buen doctor muy amable un Doctorazo.
- Muhammad i.
Brief and good.
- Valentin l.
- Jude c.
- What Does it Mean if I Have Blood in My Urine?
Waking up to the sight of reddish discharge in your urine can be disconcerting to nearly anyone. However, nine out of ten times there is nothing severe to worry about. Though this is the case, there is always a chance that you might be observing a visible symptom of a serious underlying...
- Blood in Urine: What Doctor Should I Call?
Blood in urine can be sourced to cancerous growths, infections in the urinary and genital system, or kidney stones among other diseases. The level of medical care and specialist intervention is determined by the symptoms that you show. Although it is a sign and not a disease, it should not be...
- What Causes Testicular Cancer?
If you were to pose this simple question to your doctor, you would get the response that science does not know for sure what triggers cancer in the testes. But if you were to dig a little deeper, you may be drawn into a discussion on chromosomes and genes, the basic building blocks of life, and how...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- Alternative Treatments for Testicular Cancer?
According to studies, 98 percent of people afflicted by cancers exposed to chemotherapy and radiation treatment succumb to their ailments which contrasts starkly with billions of dollars that have gone into researching cancer cures.Cancer affecting the germ cells lining the seminiferous tubules of...
- Kidney Stones: What is Urinary Retention Medication?
Kidney stones come about from an infection that leads to formation of stone-like structures in the kidney. Kidney stones are made up of different materials, mostly being acidic salts and minerals filtered from the blood by the kidney. These minerals, once filtered from the blood, fail to dissolve...
- Dr. David Shusterman M.D.69-15 Yellowstone Boulevard Forest Hills NY 11375
- Dr. Nicholas A Romas MD51 W 51st St New York NY 10019
- Gregory G. Lovallo107 Montclair Avenue Montclair New Jersey 7042
- Abraham Knoll M.D.461 Park Ave S New York NY 10016
- Dr. Yuly N. Chalik MD2632 East 14th Street Brooklyn New York 11235
- Nelson N. Stone350 East 72nd Street New York New York 10029