Dr. Lateya Foxx practices Neuropathology in Warren, MI. Dr. Foxx studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Lateya C Foxx D.O.'s Practice location
Warren, MI 48093Get Direction
Madison Heights, MI 48071Get Direction
FLAGSTAFF, AZ 86001Get Direction
Dr. Lateya C Foxx D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Foxx
- Improving Sleep Apnea Symptoms May Benefit Epilepsy Patients
Epilepsy affects approximately 0.5-1 percent of the population. It is a disease characterized by involuntary movements or seizures. Although numerous drugs have been introduced to treat epilepsy over the last few decades, almost one-third of those living with epilepsy do not benefit from these...
- Sleep Apnea Control May Contribute to Stroke Recovery
Obstructive sleep apnea, the most common form of sleep apnea, is characterized by repetitive closure of the upper airway during sleep. This closure results in a recurrent cycle of sleep disruption and possible hypoxia. Symptoms include loud snoring, feeling unrested when you wake up, and a general...
- Imperative Information on Benzodiazepines: Lorazepam vs. Xanax
What is lorazepam?Lorazepam is an anti-anxiety medication that belongs to the benzodiazepine class. It is prescribed to treat anxiety disorders and acts on the central nervous system by providing a calming effect. Lorazepam is sold under different brand names, which include Ativan, Almazine,...
- What Are the Symptoms of Alzheimer’s?
Alzheimer’s disease is the most common form of dementia among the elderly population, and it is a progressive disease. Initially the symptoms are mild, but with time the symptoms get worse. For instance, during the early stages of the disease, the patient will have trouble recalling things that...
- The Osbourne Family Partners with Teva for Multiple Sclerosis Campaign
One of the people affected by lack of information about MS is Jack Osbourne, son of Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne. He was diagnosed with the relapsing remitting form of multiple sclerosis back in 2012. Spurred on by the uncertainty caused by his diagnosis, he partnered with Teva to establish a campaign...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Dr. Jayaprakash Gosalakkal MD7633 E JEFFERSON AVE DETROIT MI 48214
- Dr. Ashraf E. Mohamed M.D.4160 John R Street Detroit Michigan 48201
- Dr. Tessy Chinyere Jenkins M.D.27200 LAHSER RD SOUTHFIELD MI 48034
- Dr. Hisanori Hasegawa MD468 Cadieux Rd Grosse Pointe MI 48230
- M. Eileen McCormick28595 Orchard Lake Road Farmington Hills Michigan 48334
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Leleszi M.D.3535 W 13 MILE RD ROYAL OAK MI 48073