Dr. Arthur Doenecke practices Geriatric Medicine in Iowa City, IA. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Doenecke works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Dr. Arthur Lawrence Doenecke MD's Practice location
Iowa City, IA 52242Get Direction
Dr. Arthur Lawrence Doenecke MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Arthritis: 5 Tips on Living with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is never easy. People who are suffering from this disease will tell you that for sure. You will face constant pain in your arms, legs, your back, and joints. In a word, you will feel like your bones are falling apart. Equally important is that the pain can have a serious impact...
- Diagnosis of Osteoporosis
It is important to get a diagnosis for osteoporosis as soon as you experience any of the symptoms associated with the condition. One should not prolong a visit with a doctor because the sooner the diagnosis, the sooner the individual will receive treatment.About 80% of your bone density is...
- What Specialists Treat Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is sometimes described as "bone thinning". It’s a disease wherein the bone’s density and quality are severely reduced. As an individual’s bones become more permeable and fragile, the susceptibility to fracture is immensely increased. Bone loss occurs silently and progressively....
- Can You Get Nauseated from Being Dehydrated?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by not so severe dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs,...
- Michael J. Fox's Impact on Parkinson’s Disease
Michael J. FoxMichael J. Fox, born as Michael Andrew Fox in 1961, is a Canadian-born actor, who received his breakthrough in Family Ties, an American sitcom. He consecutively received three Emmy awards as lead actor in this comedy series. He was the lead character in the adventure comedy film, Back...
- How to Prevent Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis is caused by an autoimmune disorder. There is no specific reason for this disarray in the immune system, and this is why it is difficult to list preventive measures. However, there are some ways to reduce the chances of occurrence of rheumatoid arthritis. Moreover, there are...
- Dr. Yuya Hagiwara MD200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA 52242
- Dr. Dale E Bieber MD105 E 9TH ST CORALVILLE IA 52241
- Dr. Nicholas Ryan Butler M.D.920 E 2ND AVE STE 201B CORALVILLE IA 52241
- Dr. Margo L Schilling MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Udaya Marie Kabadi MD200 Hawkins Drive Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Paul L Mulhausen MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242