Dr. Paul Donald Freeswick M.D.
Trauma Surgeon | Trauma Surgery25 Monument Road Suite 120 York PA, 17403
Dr. Paul Freeswick is a trauma surgeon practicing in Chester, PA. Dr. Freeswick specializes in both operative and non-operative management to treat life threatening, traumatic injuries. Some commonly operated areas include the stomach, colon, spleen and pancreas and trauma surgeons also work with other surgeons to stabilize patients in critical condition. Typically, trauma surgeons work in the emergency care area of a hospital.
Education and Training
Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch- Newark Nj 1989
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Diverticulitis presenting as a strangulated inguinal hernia.
- Increased laparoscopic experience does not lead to improved results with acute cholecystitis.
- The role of magnetic resonance cholangiography in the management of patients with gallstone pancreatitis.
- Hepatocyte inducible nitric oxide synthesis is influenced in vitro by cell density.
- A new technique for isolating and culturing human hepatocytes from whole or split livers not used for transplantation.
- Use of CD14 and lipopolysaccharide binding protein mRNA expression as markers for acute rejection in rat small bowel transplantation.
- Univ Hlth Ctr Of Pittsburgh, Surgery Critical Care-Surgery; Univ Hlth Ctr Of Pittsburgh, General Surgery
Dr. Paul Donald Freeswick M.D.'s Practice location
Chester, PA 19013Get Direction
York, PA 17403Get Direction
Dr. Paul Donald Freeswick M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Freeswick
- Connective Tissue Massage and Exercise Aid with Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a disease characterized by chronic muscle pain that lacks an obvious physical cause, it is also thought to be a genetic issue. Massages are a powerful and relaxing tool that help relieve muscular tension. Therapists skilled in the art of massaging apply various types of massages to...
- Study Suggests that Self-Reported Celiac Disease Could Be Due to Another Molecule
Although medical statics show that celiac disease and gluten allergies are present in only a small number of people (less than 1%), a large number of people are claiming to suffer from celiac disease and reporting benefits from a gluten-free diet, even without a proper diagnosis. Perhaps, what is...
- Revealing a Terminal Ovarian Cancer: A Personal Story
A terminal cancer diagnosis is an extremely difficult thing to process, and the hardship is only amplified when sharing the news with someone who loves you. There is a stress surrounding how to break the news, and a worry for how they will cope with it.This is how Linda Tierney decided to tell her...
- Have Fatigue with Lupus? Try These Tips
Fatigue is a state of being tired resulting from mental or physical exertion or an illness. It is defined as a lack of energy and motivation. Fatigue does not meant that you're drowsy, but you may need to sleep or nap to get rid of this feeling. ...
- Holistic Treatments for Mumps
Mumps is a contagious viral infection that is easily transferred from one individual to another through contact with infected respiratory secretions. It’s caused by a virus referred to as paramyxovirus. Mostly, it attacks the parotid glands, which surround the angle of your jaw right below your...
- How Does Saphris Work?
Mechanism of ActionSaphris is an atypical antipsychotic used for the treatment of schizophrenia and bipolar disorder in both adults and children ages 10 years old and above. The drug's exact mechanism of action is still unknown. However, it is believed that like other antipsychotics, it interferes...
- Dr. Keith David Clancy M.D.25 Monument Rd York PA 17403
- Dr. Christian Carson Hall M.D.25 Monument Rd York PA 17403
- Dr. Michael P Najarian MD300 PINE GROVE CMNS YORK PA 17403
- Dr. Paul Patrick Muccino D.O.25 Monument Rd York PA 17403
- Dr. Jesse Goddard M.D.300 PINE GROVE CMNS YORK PA 17403
- Dr. Daniel E Carney MD300 PINE GROVE CMNS YORK PA 17403