Dr. Michael W Riggs DDS
Dentist | General Practice5517 Foxridge Dr Mission KS, 66202
Dr. Michael Riggs is a Dentist practicing in Mission, KS. Dr. Riggs specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Efficacy of monoclonal antibodies against defined antigens for passive immunotherapy of chronic gastrointestinal cryptosporidiosis.
- Association of IL-10 expression by mucosal lymphocytes with increased expression of Cryptosporidium parvum epitopes in infected epithelium.
- Recent advances in cryptosporidiosis: the immune response.
- Characterization of a low molecular weight glycolipid antigen from Cryptosporidium parvum.
- Antigenic differences within the Cryptosporidium hominis and Cryptosporidium parvum surface proteins P23 and GP900 defined by monoclonal antibody reactivity.
- Antibodies fused to innate immune molecules reduce initiation of Cryptosporidium parvum infection in mice.
- Cryptosporidiosis in neonatal calves.
- Phospholipases and cationic peptides inhibit Cryptosporidium parvum sporozoite infectivity by parasiticidal and non-parasiticidal mechanisms.
- Antibody fusions reduce onset of experimental Cryptosporidium parvum infection in calves.
- Cathelicidin-like helminth defence molecules (HDMs): absence of cytotoxic, anti-microbial and anti-protozoan activities imply a specific adaptation to immune modulation.
- Novel Bumped Kinase Inhibitors Are Safe and Effective Therapeutics in the Calf Clinical Model for Cryptosporidiosis.
- Extended-spectrum antiprotozoal bumped kinase inhibitors: A review.
Dr. Michael W Riggs DDS's Practice location
Dr. Michael W Riggs DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Riggs
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Dr. Jack Craig Stewart DDS615 Holiday Plaza Lansing Kansas 66043
- Dr. Bernard Gene Bruns DDS5501 Nw 62nd Ter Kansas City MO 64151
- Dr. Larry Pribyl D.D.S.4801 S. Cliff Ave. Independence MO 64055
- Dr. Jeremy Lee Bowen D.D.S.19201 E Valley View Pkwy Independence MO 64055
- Dr. Kristen K. Schreiner D.D.S.701 Nw Commerce Dr Lees Summit MO 64086
- Dr. Jacob Winfield Meggison D.D.S.11551 Granada Ln Leawood KS 66211