Sondra Rube is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Hewlett, NY. Sondra is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Rube can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Rube will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Sondra Gail Rube PT's Practice location
Hewlett, NY 11557Get Direction
BOCA RATON, FL 33433Get Direction
Sondra Gail Rube PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding Racism in Nursing and Medicine
Although it is something that can seem like a thing of the past, there are still issues of racism that are very evident in the world of today. This is not just something that is being heard simply fifty or sixty years ago. This is an issue that needs addressed and is actually not a secret. This is...
- Is Vanacof Effective in Treating the Common Cold?
It affects us way too often and leaves us feeling tired and worn out like no other common condition. Yes, you guessed it right, we are talking about the common cold. The common cold is generally a triggered viral infection that affects the upper respiratory system. One of the most commonly found...
- What is Neonatal Conjunctivitis?
Neonatal conjunctivitis or ophthalmia neonatorum is a type of infection that newborns contract during delivery. The newborns contract this infection in cases when the mother is infected with Chlamydia trachomatis or Neisseria gonorrhoeae.Neonatal conjunctivitis is any type of conjunctivitis that...
- High Levels of Testosterone Delays Language Development in Boys
Language development in boys is always at a slower rate than in girls. A recent study throws light on the reason why this delay happens in boys. In this study, published in the Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, the testosterone levels in 900 newborns were measured. Newborn boys are exposed...
- Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Poison Sumac: The Rashes
What is poison ivy? Poison ivy (Toxicodendron radicans) is a popular plant known for causing rashes and skin irritation when one comes in contact with it.Poison ivy is a woody shrub or vine that is found in either shady or sunny locations. It can grow up to six feet tall as a shrub, or 150 feet tall...
- Study Plans to Reduce the Number of Veterans Who Develop Alzheimer’s
War can destroy cities, cultures, and more… but one of the longest lasting impacts that war often has is on those who fight in the war. Following a war, veterans are often left with a huge transition to make, as they attempt to assimilate into society following deployment. One of the greatest...
- Jennifer Lynne Sternecker PT, DPT675 3rd Ave New York NY 10017
- Dr. Melissa Broderick PT, DPT2900 Westchester Avenue Purchase NY 10577
- Ms. Janeth Bacus PT201 Warren Street New York NY 10282
- Mrs. Alexis Andrea Farruggio PT15311 Bayside Ave Flushing NY 11354
- Liezl grace A Lonzame2714 Harding Ave Bronx NY 10465
- Mrs. Lingsum Hsucheng PT, DPT462 1st Ave New York NY 10016