Tushar Nayar, MD, is a leading internist currently serving patients at Norton Healthcare/Norton Inpatient Care Specialists in Louisville, Kentucky. After earning his undergraduate degree in 2003 at the University of Toronto, Dr. Nayar completed his medical degree at the University of the West Indies in 2008, followed by his residency at the Jewish Hospital Cincinnati in Cincinnati, Ohio in 2011. Additionally, in order to stay up to date on all medical advancements in his field, he maintains a professional membership with the Society of Hospital Medicine and the American College of Physicians.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Jewish Hospital Cincinnati, 2011
Professional Society Memberships
- Society of Hospital Medicine, American College of Physicians
Articles and Publications
- Paper on Vitamin D Deficiency
Hobbies / Sports
- Basketball, Soccer, Traveling
Favorite professional publications
- New England Journal of Medicine, Cleveland Clinic Journal of Medicine
Dr. Tushar Nayar M.D.'s Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45236Get Direction
Dr. Tushar Nayar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prevent UTIs
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a common infection in any part of the urinary or renal system (urethra, ureters, bladder, and kidneys). In fact, it is the second most common type of infection among adults. Besides being responsible for over 8 million visits to healthcare professionals every year,...
- Pleurisy vs. Bronchitis: Differences and Similarities
What is pleurisy?Pleurisy is a condition, in which the lining that surrounds the lungs and the interior of the chest cavity is inflamed. Due to the inflammation of the pleura, this condition is also called as pleuritis. The pleural space is the space between the lungs and the chest cavity wall....
- What is IP 204 Pill : Side Effects and Usage
IntroductionThe IP 204 pill is white in color and oval or elliptical in shape with an imprint of "IP 204". It has been identified as acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride in the strength of 325 mg of acetaminophen and 10 mg of oxycodone. This pill is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The size...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Health Benefits of Magnesium Supplements
Magnesium plays a very important role in the smooth functioning of body processes. It has been observed that a deficiency in magnesium is considered to be one of the leading nutrient deficiencies among adults. In such cases, it is often a good idea to take magnesium supplements along with eating...
- What Does Triamcinolone Treat?
Triamcinolone topical is used for the treatment of various skin conditions and their symptoms, such as redness, inflammation, itching, and other discomforts. This topical medication is also a corticosteroid and only available through prescription. Other available forms of triamcinolone are:...
- Dr. Anubhav Mital M.D.1010 Cereal Avenue Hamilton Ohio 45103
- Dr. Harry Maurice Davin M.D.3145 Hamilton Mason Road Hamilton Ohio 45011
- C. Keith Melvin3131 Harvey Ave Cincinnati Ohio 45229
- Dr. Sobia Yaqub M.D.8240 Northcreek Drive Cincinatti Oh 45236
- Evelyn V. Hess231 Albert Sabin Way Cincinnati Ohio 45267
- Dr. Kent Robinson MD3131 Harvey Avenue Cincinnati Ohio 45229