Dr. Monica Susan Hall MD
Surgeon3260 Blazer Parkway Suite 102 Lexington KY, 40509
Dr. Monica Hall is a general surgeon practicing in Lexington, KY. Dr. Hall specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Hall provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
University of Louisville School of Medicine 1999
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Cosmetic Surgery, Arm Lift, Body Contouring After Weight Loss And More
- Skin Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons
Dr. Monica Susan Hall MD's Practice location
Lexington, KY 40509Get Direction
LEXINGTON, KY 40503Get Direction
Dr. Monica Susan Hall MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hall
- An Overview of Gallbladder Diseases
What is the gallbladder?The gallbladder is a four-inch, pear-shaped organ situated below your liver. It acts as a storage organ for bile, which is a mixture of fats, cholesterol, and fluids. The main purpose of bile is to help in breaking down fats during digestion. The whole process allows for easy...
- What Affects the Recovery Period for Hernia Surgery?
Once your hernia surgery is over, one thing that you would want to ask our doctor is “When can I resume my normal activities?” Hernia surgery is performed to close the opening from where the organ protrudes and reduce the pain experienced by the patient. In most non-invasive surgery options,...
- What Is Hydrocele Repair?
Hydrocele repair is a surgical process that aims to correct the swelling of the scrotum that occurs as a result of hydroceles. A hydrocele is a painless buildup of fluid around the testicles. Fluid buildup causes the scrotum and the groin area to swell. This swelling can make you uncomfortable even...
- What Is a Thyroid Biopsy?
In a thyroid biopsy, a small tissue sample of your thyroid gland is removed and then examined under a microscope to test for an infection, cancer cells, and other thyroid disorders. The thyroid is a small gland located in lower part of the neck, just below the larynx. The gland's main function is...
- What Is Ulcerative Colitis?
There are a few problems that can affect the digestive tract and cause problems, and they are generally referred to as irritable bowel diseases (IBD). The most common IBDs are Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. IBD is different from IBS – Irritable Bowel Syndrome, which does not cause...
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk of Getting Appendicitis?
The appendix found in the human body was long the subject of debate among doctors all over the world in their journals and reviews. However, very few of these debates have turned out to be worthy of serious consideration because the majority of doctors have conceded the fact that the appendix serves...
- Dr. Henry Todd M.D.University Of Kentucky & Affiliates 800 Rose St Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. Erik Quay Ballert M.D.800 ROSE ST LEXINGTON KY 40536
- Dr. Karabeth Moore MD1760 Nicholasville Rd Lexington KY 40503
- Dr. Thomas H. Greenlee M.D.1401 Harrodsburg Rd Lexington KY 40504
- Dr. Edwin L Rogers M.D.1760 NICHOLASVILLE RD LEXINGTON KY 40503
- Dr. Walid A Abou-jaoude M.D.1760 Nicholasville Rd Lexington KY 40503