Dr. Arvind Kumar Gupta MD
Adolescent Specialist | Adolescent Medicine42 BELLA VISTA DR MECHANICSBURG PA, 17050
Dr. Arvind Gupta is an adolescent specialist practicing in Camp Hill, PA. Dr. Gupta works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Gupta treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Education and Training
Ross University School Of Medicine, Roseau, Commonwealth Of Dominica, West Indies MD
- Mass spectral analysis of synthones of nerve agents for verification of the Chemical Weapons Convention.
- Mass spectral studies on synthetic analogs of organophosphorus toxin occurring in dinoflagellate algae.
- Micro-synthesis and electron ionization mass spectral analysis of O-alkyl N,N-dialkylphosphoramidocyanidates.
- Novel methanotroph diversity evidenced by molecular characterization of particulate methane monooxygenase A (pmoA) genes in a biogas reactor.
- A novel and efficient synthesis of N,N-dialkylaminoisopropyl- and O-alkylisopropyl-2-(1-alkyl-2-oxopropylidene)phosphonohydrazido oximes--potential marine fish toxin analogues. Part 1.
- Novel and efficient synthesis of N,N-dialkylaminoand O-alkylphenyl-2-(1-alkyl/phenyl-2-oxopropylidene) phosphonohydrazido oximes--potential marine fish toxin analogues. Part 2.
- Novel and efficient synthesis of N,N-dialkylamino-O-alkyl-2-(1-methyl-2-oxopropylidene)phosphorohydrazido oximes. Part 3.
- In vitro reactivation of sarin inhibited electric eel acetylcholinesterase by bis-pyridinium oximes bearing methoxy ether linkages.
- Maternal footprints of Southeast Asians in North India.
- Synthesis and evaluation of novel bis-pyridinium oximes as reactivators of DFP-inhibited acetylcholinesterase.
- In-vitro regeneration of sarin inhibited electric eel acetylcholinesterase by bis-pyridinium oximes bearing xylene linker.
- Kinetics of adsorptive removal of DEClP and GB on impregnated Al2O3 nanoparticles.
- Ignatzschineria indica sp. nov. and Ignatzschineria ureiclastica sp. nov., isolated from adult flesh flies (Diptera: Sarcophagidae).
- Shewanella indica sp. nov., isolated from sediment of the Arabian Sea.
- Phylogenetic characterization of bacteria in the gut of house flies (Musca domestica L.).
Dr. Arvind Kumar Gupta MD's Practice location
Camp Hill, PA 17011Get Direction
MECHANICSBURG, PA 17050Get Direction
Dr. Arvind Kumar Gupta MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gupta
- What Are the Best Remedies to Treat Nausea and Vomiting?
Nausea and vomiting are medical conditions and terms that describe the symptoms of other underlying diseases and illnesses. Various conditions like stomach infections, food poisoning, motion sickness, migraines, intestinal infections and more could cause nausea or vomiting to occur. In some cases,...
- What Are the Symptoms and Causes of Oral Thrush?
Infection of the mouth and throat by the fungus Candida albicans is known as thrush. The same fungus may infect other parts of the body, resulting in diseases like diaper rash and vaginal yeast infections. Candida infections are seen in children, older adults, and those with weak immune system. The...
- Dr. Bill Petit, Only Survivor of Brutal Slaying of Family, Honors Wife with MS Foundation
Bill Petit, the lone survivor in the brutal home invasion that left his entire family dead, has come into the spotlight lately as he considers running for office. He explains that the heartbreak never really does go away, but it does get easier. He says, "I used to have gut wrenching weeks in a...
- Chubby Babies Are at Risk of Developing Obesity in Early Childhood
According to a new study, babies who are overweight at 9-months-old have an increased risk of becoming obese by the age of 2-years-old. This study, published in, American Journal of Health Promotion, is the first of its kind to follow up a representative sample of children and the results show that...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....