Dr. Philip Jaratsak Nivatpumin MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology9114 Philadelphia Rd Suite 208 Rosedale MD, 21237
Dr. Philip Nivatpumin is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Rosedale, MD. Dr. Nivatpumin specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1999
University of California 1999
The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Breast Cancer
- Bladder Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Testicular Cancer
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Philip Jaratsak Nivatpumin MD's Practice location
Rosedale, MD 21237Get Direction
Dr. Philip Jaratsak Nivatpumin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nivatpumin
- 9/11 Ground Zero Worker's Lymphoma Improves with Clinical Trial
When the terrorist attacks occurred in New York on September 11th, 2001, Bart Zagami, a 61-year-old New York State Supreme Court officer, was in his office just a few blocks away from the World Trade Center in lower Manhattan. Days after the 9/11 terrorist attacks, Zagami spent his time at Ground...
- Multiple Myeloma: What is Autotransplantation?
During a stem cell transplantation or autotransplantation, the patient receives high chemotherapy dosage which is sometimes done to the entire body to get rid of the cells that are in the bone marrow (including the myeloma cells). Afterwards, the patient receives new stem cells to form...
- Inspirational Blood Cancer Survivors
Different forms of blood cancer are responsible for claiming the third most lives out of all the types of cancer. Additionally, there are currently no known preventative treatments for blood cancers, and the disease also impacts children and young people more than any other form of cancer.When it...
- Living as a Hodgkin Lymphoma Survivor: Creating a New Normal
No one can ever truly be prepared for what it is like to live with cancer. Even the strongest survivors face setbacks, and some of the fiercest warriors share their stories of how they find their "new normals."Kimberly's storyWhen she was only 25, just five days before her wedding, Kimberly felt a...
- Stem Cell Therapy Puts 4-year-old's Ultra Rare Lymphoma in Remission
4-year-old Jovon Moss was diagnosed with X-linked Lymphoproliferative Syndrome, a rare disorder of the immune system that led him to being taken back and forth to the hospital since his 3rd birthday.Jovon’s journey began in September of last year, when his mother, Brittany Fluellen, first began to...
- Potential Causes of Leukopenia
IntroductionA decrease in the number of white blood cells (WBCs) is referred to as leukopenia. There are several causes for leukopenia. It may be due to certain drugs, cancer, radiation and chemotherapy for cancer, stem cell transplant, surgery, steroids, or autoimmune disorders. The immune system...
- Dr. Myo Min MD9114 PHILADELPHIA RD BALTIMORE MD 21237
- Dr. Ashkan Bahrani MD9114 PHILADELPHIA RD BALTIMORE MD 21237
- Dr. Michael Auerbach M.D.5233 KING AVE BALTIMORE MD 21237
- Dr. Suman B Rao M.D.9103 Franklin Square Dr Rosedale MD 21237
- Mr. Kenneth D. Miller P.T.9110 Philadelphia Rd Rosedale MD 21237
- Dr. Shweta Kurian MD9103 FRANKLIN SQUARE DR BALTIMORE MD 21237