Barry Song is an acupuncturist practicing in Memphis, TN. Dr. Song evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Song treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
- Fluorometric assay of turnip mosaic virus NIa protease.
- Molecular cloning, expression, and purification of nuclear inclusion A protease from tobacco vein mottling virus.
- Proteolytic processing of oligopeptides containing the target sequences by the recombinant tobacco vein mottling virus NIa proteinase.
- Characterization of active-site residues of the NIa protease from tobacco vein mottling virus.
- Human antibodies targeting the C-type lectin-like domain of the tumor endothelial cell marker clec14a regulate angiogenic properties in vitro.
- Effects of internal cleavages and mutations in the C-terminal region of NIa protease of turnip mosaic potyvirus on the catalytic activity.
- Effects of mutations in the C-terminal region of NIa protease on cis-cleavage between NIa and NIb.
Mr. Barry D Song L. AC.'s Practice location
Memphis, TN 38115Get Direction
Mr. Barry D Song L. AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Mr. David Colon LIC. AP1440 E Sandpiper Cir Hollywood FL 33026
- Candace V Billings LAC3710 JOHNWOOD DR MEMPHIS TN 38122
- Dr. Sai-jen Chen L.A.C5180 Park Ave Memphis TN 38119
- Ms. Wen-wen Chen L.AC747 Timber Creek Dr Cordova TN 38018
- Chuck Sullivan5575 POPLAR AVE STE 702 MEMPHIS TN 38119
- Dr. Jian Yan M.D.;PHD489 Mcelroy Rd Memphis TN 38120