Dr. Venkata Krishna jayanth Parsa MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology9114 Philadelphia Rd 208 Rosedale MD, 21237
Dr. Venkata Parsa is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Rosedale, MD. Dr. Parsa specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Butler University in Indianapolis 2001
- Brain Tumor
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Testicular Cancer
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Venkata Krishna jayanth Parsa MD's Practice location
Rosedale, MD 21237Get Direction
FORT MYERS, FL 33905Get Direction
Dr. Venkata Krishna jayanth Parsa MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Parsa
- How to Show Social Support for Lymphoma
A cancer diagnosis can shake an individual’s world, and not just the physical aspects of their world, but all corners of it. Although cancer attacks the body, it necessarily also affects a person’s mental and emotional state, and it can have an impact on other people close to the affected...
- The Effect of Sunshine on Lymphoma
Having a lack of enough vitamin D can drastically effect one's ability to fight many cancers, including lymphoma. So, researchers inevitably wondered whether the addition of Vitamin D to preexisting therapies would prolong patients' lives. The Wilmot Cancer Institute received a $3 million grant for...
- What Specialists Treat Multiple Myeloma?
If you suffer from multiple myeloma, which a rare form of blood cancer, one of the most crucial decisions you will have to make is choosing a doctor who specializes in multiple myeloma. A hematologist-oncologist is the specialist you need who will manage your cancer throughout the cycle of...
- Can Multiple Myeloma be Asymptomatic?
Early treatment for persons suffering from multiple myeloma that is asymptomatic may not be beneficial. The initial stages for multiple myeloma do not show symptoms, and this is known as being asymptomatic.The treatment for persons with asymptomatic multiple myeloma should be deferred up to when the...
- Daughter's Donation Gives Mom with Lymphoma a Fighting Chance
Chyanne Ojageer, a 14-year-old teenager from Kissimmee, Florida, became one of the youngest bone marrow donors in the state when she donated her own bone marrow to help save her mother’s life.Neisha Ojageer, never in her wildest dreams thought that her daughter would be the person to save her...
- Lymphoma: The Importance of a Support System & Communication
Regardless of what’s being said, communication is something that many people struggle with in their personal relationships. Communication requires self-awareness, listening skills, and the ability to empathize and convey thoughts and feelings accurately. When people are diagnosed with chronic...
- Dr. Ashkan Bahrani MD9114 PHILADELPHIA RD BALTIMORE MD 21237
- Dr. Michael Auerbach M.D.5233 KING AVE BALTIMORE MD 21237
- Dr. Suman B Rao M.D.9103 Franklin Square Dr Rosedale MD 21237
- Dr. Philip Jaratsak Nivatpumin MD9114 PHILADELPHIA RD BALTIMORE MD 21237
- Dr. Huzefa F Bahrain D.O.5233 KING AVE BALTIMORE MD 21237
- Dr. Shweta Kurian MD9103 FRANKLIN SQUARE DR BALTIMORE MD 21237