Dr. Venkata Krishna jayanth Parsa MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology9114 Philadelphia Rd 208 Rosedale MD, 21237
Dr. Venkata Parsa is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Rosedale, MD. Dr. Parsa specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Butler University in Indianapolis 2001
- Brain Tumor
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Testicular Cancer
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Venkata Krishna jayanth Parsa MD's Practice location
Rosedale, MD 21237Get Direction
FORT MYERS, FL 33905Get Direction
Dr. Venkata Krishna jayanth Parsa MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Parsa
- 'Sophie the Brave' Fights Childhood T-Cell Lymphoma
The story of 2-year-old Sophie Skiles and her arduous battle with T-cell lymphoma pulls at one’s heartstrings while also causing one to marvel at the faith of her Mom, Shelby.The public first learned of Sophie when a newscast about her was posted online October 20, 2017. (KLTB/abc) It soon made it...
- Exercise Proven to Help Lymphoma Patients
People always say that exercise is the best medicine. It's been proven through many years of research that regular exercise is really important to maintain a healthy body and mind. Doctors are always reminding their patients of the benefits of physical exercise and the power it holds to fight...
- Superheroes Unite For Elementary Student Fighting Lymphoma
Anyone diagnosed with cancer knows how terrifying and debilitating the news can be. Now just imagine how horrible an experience it would be for an elementary school student to hear that they have cancer.It is a sad fact that thousands of children are diagnosed with cancer every year, and it is...
- John Quinones Teams Up With Survivors For Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
Many cancer patients suffer in silence, with the public being largely unaware of the different types of cancer and how they affect patients. Most people obviously know that cancer is well, a bad thing, but there is a lot of nuance and important information that is lost on the common citizen. Most...
- Facts About Multiple Myeloma
Multiple myeloma is a certain form of cancer of the plasma cell, which is part of the immune system. It initiates in the bone marrow, where the blood cells are produced.The immune system is made of variety of cells that fight infections and keep the body healthy. What takes place in bone marrow...
- Lymphoma, the Persistence of Inspirational Women, and the Power of Language
Each year, Leukemia and Blood Cancer New Zealand (LBC) sponsors their Blood Cancer Patient Forum. They invite speakers to bring them news about such topics as treatment advances and management of cancer from a fully developed psycho-social perspective. Essentially, they dish up good old-fashioned...
- Dr. Myo Min MD9114 PHILADELPHIA RD BALTIMORE MD 21237
- Dr. Ashkan Bahrani MD9114 PHILADELPHIA RD BALTIMORE MD 21237
- Dr. Michael Auerbach M.D.5233 KING AVE BALTIMORE MD 21237
- Dr. Suman B Rao M.D.9103 Franklin Square Dr Rosedale MD 21237
- Mr. Kenneth D. Miller P.T.9110 Philadelphia Rd Rosedale MD 21237
- Dr. Philip Jaratsak Nivatpumin MD9114 PHILADELPHIA RD BALTIMORE MD 21237