Dr. Ketan Patel practices Pulmonology in Jackson, MS. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Patel manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Dr. Ketan Patel M.D.'s Practice location
Jackson, MS 39216Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ketan Patel M.D. | Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ketan Patel M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Patel
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of COPD?
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or COPD is a lung disease that affects breathing. Airflow to the organ is blocked due to the damage to lungs....
- What is Acute Bronchitis?
What is Bronchitis?We often run under weather catching a flu or a cold that stays on for a couple of days to weeks, after which we normally get back to normal. However, sometimes even a small infection of cold or flu, could turn into a bronchitis infection causing much disturbance to your normal...
- Becoming an Advocate for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation was founded in 1955 by a group of concerned parents who were determined to save their children’s lives. At the time, very little was known about cystic fibrosis and children with the disease were not expected to live past their elementary school years.However, thanks...
- Make-A-Wish Foundation Gives Teen with Cystic Fibrosis a Dream Come True
The Make-A-Wish Foundation is well known among those suffering from chronic illness and the population at large. The foundation has made many headlines for keeping true to its mission to “grant the wish of every child diagnosed with a life-threatening medical condition.” And that’s exactly...
- 8 Doctor-Recommended Treatments for Bronchitis
Bronchitis is inflammation of the cells lining the bronchial tubes. It is a lower respiratory tract infection that usually follows an upper respiratory tract infection from the Influenza virus or other infectious agent. Acute bronchitis can occur in anyone and is generally suspected when a person...
- Pneumonia in an Immunocompromised Patient
Pneumonia as a disease was once dreaded, since most of the cases would turn out to be fatal. This was many years ago, and with medical advances, times have changed. However, in some severe cases of pneumonia, especially in people with weakened immune systems, the disease can still be fatal. If the...
- Dr. Charles Ramsey Mccollum M.D.2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. William D Frazier MD1200 N State St Jackson MS 39202
- Dr. Rajesh Bhagat MD2500 North State Street Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Obie M. Mcnair M.D.1134 Winter St Jackson MS 39204
- Dr. George Ellis Abraham M.D.2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Barry Whites MD1151 N State St Jackson MS 39202