Ronald Marinelli is a physical therapist practicing in Healdsburg, CA. Ronald Marinelli specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Ronald Marinelli can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Ronald Marinelli will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mr. Ronald James Marinelli P.T.'s Practice location
Healdsburg, CA 95448Get Direction
Mr. Ronald James Marinelli P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Tetrocalcaneal Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects the bursa causing inflammation and pain. This infection causes the bursa to be swollen and cause pain to the area. A bursa is a type of sac that is located in between joints in the body. This might be in the bones, muscles, or tendons. It contains a fluid called...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- Do Shin Splints Require Physical Therapy?
Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). The pain along the inner aspect of your shin bone is referred to as a shin splint. This condition is common in athletes and those who participate in high-intensity workouts, and in sports like basketball, tennis, soccer, and...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- Mr. Christopher Keith Strunk PT,OCS4729 Hoen Ave Santa Rosa CA 95405
- Renee Garvin PT3559 Round Barn Blvd Santa Rosa CA 95403
- Judith C. Vance5924 Chandler Ct Santa Rosa CA 95409
- Nicole Starr2798 Yulupa Ave Santa Rosa CA 95405
- Julie K Landecker PT, DPTOne Boone Road Bremerton WA 98312
- Polly Ann Cannon P.T401 Bicentennial Way Santa Rosa CA 95403