Dr. Pramod P Reddy MD
Urologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Urology3333 Burnet Avenue Ml 5037 Cincinnati OH, 45229
Dr. Pramod Reddy practices Pediatric Urology in Cincinnati, OH. Pediatric urologists treat young patients who suffer from an illness or disease of the genitals or urinary tract, including the kidneys, ureters, bladder. As a pediatric urologist, Dr. Reddy is a surgeon who diagnoses, treats, and manages voiding disorders, vesicoureteral reflux, and urinary tract infections that require surgery. Some procedures that Dr. Reddy performs include surgical reconstruction of the urinary tract, hypospadias, and disorders of sex development; surgery for groin conditions in childhood; evaluation and surgical management of kidney stone disease; and surgical management of tumors and malignancies of the kidney, bladder, and testis.
Education and Training
Guntur Medical College 1990
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU- Pediatric Urology
- Outcomes analysis of 64 consecutive open pediatric renal and upper ureteral operations.
- Extensive upper and mid ureteral loss in newborns: experience with reconstruction in 2 patients.
- Management of common disorders of the inguinal canal and scrotum in childhood and adolescence.
- Bilateral single ureteral ectopia in a boy.
- The management of childhood hematuria and proteinuria.
- The management of childhood urinary tract infections.
- The management of childhood voiding dysfunction.
- Pediatric ureteroscopy.
- Use of tolterodine in children with neurogenic detrusor overactivity: relationship between dose and urodynamic response.
- Recent advances in pediatric uroradiology.
- Percutaneous antegrade ureteral stent placement during pediatric robot-assisted laparoscopic pyeloplasty.
- Urinary NGAL levels correlate with differential renal function in patients with ureteropelvic junction obstruction undergoing pyeloplasty.
- Early urologic considerations in patients with persistent cloaca.
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Birth Defects
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Inguinal Hernia
- Albany Med Ctr Hosp, Urology Albany Med Ctr Hosp, General Surgery
Dr. Pramod P Reddy MD's Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45229Get Direction
Dr. Pramod P Reddy MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reddy
- What Is Hydrocele Repair?
Hydrocele repair is a surgical process that aims to correct the swelling of the scrotum that occurs as a result of hydroceles. A hydrocele is a painless buildup of fluid around the testicles. Fluid buildup causes the scrotum and the groin area to swell. This swelling can make you uncomfortable even...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- What Is The Point of a Circumcision?
What Is The Point of a Circumcision?Circumcision is one of the oldest social and cultural practices of man. Its origin is not known, but centuries of the removal of the foreskin has been practiced by many communities. Different communities hold various beliefs concerning circumcision.Some consider...
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- Dr. Brian A Vanderbrink M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Eugene A Minevich M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Curtis A Sheldon M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. David R Aronoff M.D.101 Hospital Blvd Jeffersonville IN 47130
- Dr. Paul H Noh MD3333 Burnet Avenue Cincinnati OH 45229
- Mr. Muhammad kamran Khan M.D3333 Burnet Avenue Mail Location 5037 Cincinnati OH 45229