Dr. Hachiro Nakamura M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease325 Park Ave Huntington NY, 11743
Specializing in cardiovascular disease, Dr. Hachiro Nakamura, MD is one of the country's top rated doctors. He currently treats patients in Huntington, New York. Dr. Nakamura is a graduate of Suny- Buffalo, ...
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny 1969
University at Buffalo State University of New York School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences 1968
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Pa Hospital-Uphs, Internal Medicine
- Pennsylvania Hospital
- CEME/Mount Sinai Medical Center Program
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Dr. Hachiro Nakamura M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Hachiro Nakamura M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nakamura
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Pain that Requires Prompt Medical Attention
The following are a list of different painful experiences that one must seek medical attention for:Severe headache“If headache is accompanied by a cold, it could be sinus headache”, says Sandra Fryhofer, MD, MACP, spokeswoman for the American College of Physicians. If the headache is severe and...
- What Are HIIT Workouts?
What is a HIIT Workout?HIIT workout plans are intensive and punishing, but there are good reasons why they are very popular. HIIT stands for high-intensity interval training. As its name implies, it is an explosive and high-power workout. It is not a specific workout or exercise routine. Rather,...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- How Common is Lupus, and What Does it Look Like?
SymptomsThe affected person may exhibit one or more of the following symptoms. Symptoms are not always consistent, as they may flare up or disappear at any time. ...
- Stress Can Directly Affect a Woman's Heart
Results of a study presented in the Experimental Biology 2012 meeting in San Diego showed that coping with mental stress is harder on a woman's heart, when compared to that of men. Researcher Chester Ray, PhD, professor of medicine, and cellular and molecular physiology at Penn State's College of...
- Dr. Samuel Brodsky MD1177 Summer St Stamford CT 06905
- Dr. William Eric Lawson M.D.HSC T-16 Stony Brook NY 11794
- Dr. Larry Altschul MD540 Union Blvd West Islip NY 11795
- Dr. Steven S. Shayani MD200 Old Country Road Mineola New York 11501
- Dr. Greg S. Kaufman M.D.901 Stewart Avenue Garden City New York 11530
- Dr. Avni Thakore M.D.1991 Marcus Avenue Lake Success New York 11042