Dr. Wan Ling Lam MD
Internist16th St At 1st Ave Bimc Dept Of General New York NY, 10003
Dr. Wan Lam is an internist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Lam specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Lam provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Two-dimensional display and whole genome comparison of bacterial pathogen genomes of high G+C DNA content.
- An efficient method for the assessment of DNA quality of archival microdissected specimens.
- Two-dimensional bacterial genome display: a method for the genomic analysis of mycobacteria.
- 3p14 and 9p21 loss is a simple tool for predicting second oral malignancy at previously treated oral cancer sites.
- Characterization of the recurrent translocation t(1;1)(p36.3;q21.1-2) in non-Hodgkin lymphoma by multicolor banding and fluorescence in situ hybridization analysis.
- Novel regions of amplification on 8q distinct from the MYC locus and frequently altered in oral dysplasia and cancer.
- Overexpression of LRP12, a gene contained within an 8q22 amplicon identified by high-resolution array CGH analysis of oral squamous cell carcinomas.
- Use of complete coverage array comparative genomic hybridization to define copy number alterations on chromosome 3p in oral squamous cell carcinomas.
- Methods for high throughput validation of amplified fragment pools of BAC DNA for constructing high resolution CGH arrays.
- A tiling resolution DNA microarray with complete coverage of the human genome.
- OCGR array: an oral cancer genomic regional array for comparative genomic hybridization analysis.
- Delineation of a minimal region of deletion at 6q16.3 in follicular lymphoma and construction of a bacterial artificial chromosome contig spanning a 6-megabase region of 6q16-q21.
- Genetic alteration and gene expression modulation during cancer progression.
- SeeGH--a software tool for visualization of whole genome array comparative genomic hybridization data.
- Serial analysis of gene expression profiles of developmental stages in non-small cell lung carcinoma.
Dr. Wan Ling Lam MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10003Get Direction
Dr. Wan Ling Lam MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lam
- Do Women Need Additional Supplements?
Women try to include more healthy options in their diet — fruits, vegetables, healthy fats, and whole grains. Many experts still advise women to concentrate on healthier diets, rather than focusing on pills and supplements.MultivitaminsMany experts were of the opinion that multivitamin...
- Is Juicing Healthy?
Experts are of the opinion that if you are not so interested in having a whole fruit or vegetable, juices are a good option to include the nutrients in the diet. You can think of different varieties, like kale, carrots, parsley, and apples to have the benefits. This is true because juices contain...
- What Is a Yeast Infection of the Skin?
IntroductionThe most common type of yeast infection in the skin is candidiasis, which is caused by Candida species. There are more than 20 Candida species that exist, and the most common among them is Candida albicans. These fungi may also occasionally cause infections. Below are some of the...
- Lose Weight While Sitting at Your Desk
People with sedentary, desk bound jobs could be helped by portable pedaling exercise machine, says a new study. These exercise machines will help them to counter the effects of sedentary jobs, according to the researchers.In this study 18 full-time workers were provided with a portable...
- What Does a High Red Blood Cell (RBC) Count Mean?
OverviewRed blood cells (RBCs), also called erythrocytes, are the cells that carry oxygen throughout the body. They are also one of the major components of blood. Having a high red blood cell (RBC) count means that the number of RBCs in the bloodstream is higher than normal. When you have signs and...
- What is Stress?
All of us have faced it at some time or the other, but what is it? Why and how does our body respond to it? Why is it not good for us? How can we control it?Stress is the word that refers to the overload of things that we find it difficult to manage in our life. This is a real challenge for our mind...
- Dr. Peyman Younesi M.D.9131 175TH ST JAMAICA NY 11432
- Ramsey Joudeh M.D.466 Bay Ridge Ave Brooklyn NY 11220
- Dr. Walid Elkhalili MD6-20 PLAZA RD FAIR LAWN NJ 07410
- Dr. Geraldine S. Meanor MD150 Ridgewood Avenue Glen Ridge New Jersey 7028
- Dr. Gavriel Fuzaylov MD102-10 66th Rd Flushing New York 11375
- Dr. Roger Alan Wooden MD2331 29th St Astoria NY 11105