Dr. John Maddalozzo MD
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT) | Pediatric Otolaryngology2300 N Childrens Plz Chicago IL, 60614
Dr. John Maddalozzo practices Pediatric Otolaryngology in Chicago, IL. Pediatric otolaryngologists are primarily concerned with medical and surgical treatment of ear, nose, and throat diseases in children. Services that Dr. Maddalozzo provides include the diagnosis and treatment of ear, nose, and throat disorders, and head and neck diseases; surgery of the head and neck, including before and after-surgery care; consultation with other doctors when ear, nose, or throat diseases are detected; and assistance in the identification of communication disorders in children.
Education and Training
Loyola Univ of Chicago Stritch Sch of Med, Maywood Il 1981
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- MemberAmerican Academy of Otolaryngology
- Member Head and Neck Surgery
- Member American College of Surgeons
- Member American Academy of Pediatrics
- Member Triological Society
- Member American Society of Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Member Society of University Otolaryngologists
- Member American Medical Association
- Member Illinois State Medical Society
- Member Chicago Laryngological and Otological Society
- Northwestern Mem Hosp, Otolaryngology; St Joseph Hosp, General Surgery; L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Children's Memorial Hospital 1982
- Children's Memorial Hospital 1988
- Northwestern McGaw/Children's Memorial Hospital 1985
- Stroger Cook County Hospital 1988
Dr. John Maddalozzo MD's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60614Get Direction
CHICAGO, IL 60611Get Direction
Dr. John Maddalozzo MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Maddalozzo
- Ear Infection Medication: What Are You Being Prescribed?
Several drugs are prescribed to you when you get an ear infection. Some drugs will be to get rid of the causative microorganism, whereas the other drugs are for symptomatic relief. This article will explain about the drugs that will be prescribed to you during an ear infection.AntibioticsMany of the...
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- Everything You Need to Know About Tonsillectomy
What is a tonsillectomy?A tonsillectomy is a type of surgical procedure that is purposely aimed at removing the tonsils, which are the two tiny glands found at the back part of a person’s throat. Although tonsils contain white blood cells to assist in fighting infections, they can also get...
- What to Expect After an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?The adenoids are found in the upper back part of the mouth known as nasopharynx. You cannot possibly see adenoids through the nose. They are more like the tonsils. They also produce white cells which help fight harmful germs that get into the body through the nose or the mouth....
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- Holistic Treatments for Sinusitis
A sinus infection can be caused by bacteria, virus, or fungi. Some of the symptoms of a sinus infection are congestion in the nasal passages, headaches, fever, and cough. It is always advisable to consult a physician if you are experiencing any of these symptoms. However, there are some natural...
- Dr. Eileen M Mahoney M.D.5207 Main St. Downers Grove IL 60515
- Dr. Andrew Jay Hotaling MD2160 S First Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Nancy Young MD2300 N Childrens Plz Chicago IL 60614
- Dr. Robert P. Miller M.D.8780 W Golf Rd Niles IL 60714
- Dr. Brian K Reilly MD111 Michigan Ave Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. David L. Walner M.D.8780 W Golf Rd Niles IL 60714