Dr. Donald Frank Stonefeld MD
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry1120 Woodland Dr Rhinelander WI, 54501
Dr. Donald Stonefeld is a psychiatrist practicing in Rhinelander, WI. Dr. Stonefeld is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Stonefeld diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Stonefeld may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Stonefeld treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
- St Joseph Hosp & Med Ctr, Neurology; Western Hosp, Psychiatry; Inova Fairfax Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Donald Frank Stonefeld MD's Practice location
Rhinelander, WI 54501Get Direction
Dr. Donald Frank Stonefeld MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stonefeld
- Understanding Depression in the LGBTQ Community
According to the National Institute of Mental Health, individuals who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and queer have a high prevalence of mood and anxiety disorders compared to their heterosexual counterparts. Studies have shown that the discrimination, prejudice, abuse, and...
- Trypophobia and Other Strange Phobias
A phobia can be defined as a debilitating and overwhelming fear of a situation, object, animal, feeling, or place. Phobias are more evident compared to "fear" and normally occur when an individual has an unrealistic or exaggerated sense of danger about an object or situation. In case a phobia gets...
- What Is Bipolar Disorder: Get the Facts
Life is a series of peaks and valleys as we try to experience, explore, and feel different things all throughout it. That's just the way life is for most of us, and we learn to navigate life's challenges and grow from our experiences. But for people with bipolar disorder, life takes on a much more...
- Is Schizophrenia a Genetic Disorder?
The organic studies of schizophrenia outnumber, by far, the psychological ones.The quantity of these works and the variety of directions that they have taken reveal that no breakthrough has been made. Even in fields like genetics and biochemistry where some evidence of the organic nature of...
- How Is Schizophrenia Diagnosed?
The typical cases of schizophrenia are easy to diagnose. The difficult to diagnose are those belonging to an ill-defined group that includes the so-called latent cases, borderline, character disorder, quasi-psychotic psychopaths, severe personality difficulties, and so on. The diagnosis made in...
- The Effects of Sigmund Freud’s Theories to the Modern World
On May 6, 1856, Sigmund Freud was born in the Czech Republic, which was formerly known as Freiberg. Freud came up with the method of psychoanalysis, which is used by modern day psychoanalysts to understand unconscious conflicts after getting some revelation from what their patients desired and...
- Dr. Richard E Immler MD2251 N Shore Dr Rhinelander WI 54501
- Dr. Carol Barber MD1020 Kabel Ave Rhinelander WI 54501
- Dr. Lisa A Wheeler M.D.1020 Kabel Ave Rhinelander WI 54501
- Dr. Jeffrey Paul Holmgren M.D.705 E Timber Dr Rhinelander WI 54501
- Dr. Herbert C White DO2251 N Shore Dr Rhinelander WI 54501
- Dr. Mandeep Singh M.D.2251 North Shore Dr Rhinelander WI 54501