Dr. Hector Manuel Ramos MD
Family Practitioner2006 Shaw Avenue Clovis CA, 93611
Dr. Hector Ramos is a family practitioner practicing in Clovis, CA. Dr. Ramos specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Education and Training
Univ of Mo, Columbia Sch of Med, Columbia Mo 1998
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Chairman Dept of Family Medicine SAMC 2017 - 2018
- Punish or Perish Award 2002 UCSF-Fresno
- Community Oriented PrimaryCare Award 2002 UCSF-Fresno Dept of Family Medicine
- Hospice Service Award 2002 UCSF-Fresno
- Christian Medical Dental Association
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Poverello house
- Global Health Outreach
Areas of researchWellness
Dr. Hector Manuel Ramos MD's Practice location
Clovis, CA 93611Get Direction
CLOVIS, CA 93611Get Direction
Dr. Hector Manuel Ramos MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ramos
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- What Are The Signs And Symptoms of Pleurisy?
Pleurisy: What Is It?Pleurisy or pleuritis is the inflammation of the membranes that line your lungs and the inside of your chest wall. The pleura are made of two layers – the visceral pleura and the parietal pleura. The visceral pleura line your lungs, and the parietal pleura line the inside of...
- Pneumonia: Are There Multiple Types?
What is pneumonia?Pneumonia is an acute lung infection that causes inflammation of the air sacs in either one or both lungs. The air sacs get filled with fluid or pus, making it difficult for the affected person to properly breathe. Individuals who have contracted the infection usually cough and...
- What Causes Blisters and How to Get Rid of a Blister
Blisters can occur for numerous reasons. Although they are not often serious, the appearance of blisters itself can be very off-putting. A blister is a fluid-filled bubble that develops under the skin. The watery liquid under the blister is often clear, which is called serum.When blisters break, the...
- What Is Bacterial Conjunctivitis?
What is bacterial conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the palpebral or bulbar part of the eye. There are many types and many causes of conjunctivitis. One common type is bacterial conjunctivitis, wherein bacteria that infect the eyes spread through direct contact with an infected...
- Vitamin D Deficiency Signs and Symptoms
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is an important element to building strong and healthy bones as well as good overall health. It is also a vital nutrient that makes sure that the brain, lungs, heart, and muscles function well.Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin. The body can make its own vitamin D when...
- Dr. Mary Sadlek MD5715 N West Ave Fresno CA 93711
- Mr. Dennis Nakata M.D.275 W Herndon Ave Clovis CA 93612
- Mr. Robert Castillo M.D.275 W Herndon Ave Clovis CA 93612
- Esmeralda Arreola Other4005 N Fresno St Fresno CA 93726
- Dr. Deepika Jannapureddy MD1570 E Herndon Ave Fresno CA 93720
- Dr. Maryam Kermani M.D445 S Cedar Ave Fresno CA 93702