Dr. Brian Edward Piotrowski M.D.
Pediatrician1331 E Victor Rd Victor NY, 14564
Dr. Brian Piotrowski is a pediatrician practicing in Victor, NY. Dr. Piotrowski is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Piotrowski diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Piotrowski can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny 1992
University of New Mexico School of Medicine
University at Buffalo State University of New York School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences 1992
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Heart Disease
- Back Pain
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
Dr. Brian Edward Piotrowski M.D.'s Practice location
Victor, NY 14564Get Direction
Dr. Brian Edward Piotrowski M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Piotrowski
Best Doctor I've ever had....
- Understanding Social Communication Disorder Could Benefit Autism Diagnosis
The definition of autism is ever redefined. As doctors, researchers, and parents learn more and more about this neurodevelopmental disorder, it’s essential to reevaluate past knowledge and ideas. This is especially important with autism as it is not a simple on-off disease, but rather, encompasses...
- Does My Baby Have Acid Reflux?
Spit out what they have just been fed; this is known as reflux or posseting. This is not vomiting. It is important to learn the difference between vomiting and reflux. In vomiting, the muscles contract to forcefully expel the contents of the stomach, whereas in reflux, it is a spontaneous expulsion...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Green Poop in Babies: When Should You Worry About It?
Baby poop is always a matter of concern for new mothers. The cause of worry can be on various factors such as the frequency of the baby's poop, its color and consistency, and concerns about your child's solid food intake.Normal Color and Consistency of Baby PoopA baby’s first poop is always black...
- How to Prevent Neonatal Jaundice
Jaundice is also described as hyperbilirubinemia, which is a very common condition that occurs in newborns within 2 to 4 days after they’re born. It results from an excessive amount of bilirubin, which is a waste product produced by the breakdown of red blood cells. Fully mature livers are capable...
- Autism Parenting: Planning Safety Measures Post-Diagnosis
It can be really scary for a parent to hear about anything that might be wrong with their child. Autism is no exception. It’s one of the most common disorders affecting people from all over the world. No matter how common this disorder is, it still doesn’t make it any easier for a parent to...
- Dr. Michael G. Martin M.D.300 White Spruce Blvd Rochester New York 14620
- Dr. Neeru Khanna M.D.1110 CROSSPOINTE LN WEBSTER NY 14580
- Dr. Shireen M. Khaled MD1295 Portland Ave Rochester New York 14621
- Dr. Odet Youssef M.D.335 Parrish St Canandaigua NY 14424
- Dr. Jack W Finnell MD460 Crosskeys Office Park Fairport NY 14450
- Dr. Annamaria Kontor M.D.2067 FAIRPORT NINE MILE POINT RD PENFIELD NY 14526