Dr. Nils H. Mueller-kronast M.D.
Neurologist | Vascular Neurology5162 Linton Blvd Suite 106 Delray Beach FL, 33484
Dr. Nils Mueller-kronast practices Neuropathology in Delray Beach, FL. Dr. Mueller-kronast studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Ludwig-Maximilians-Universit‰t M¸nchen Medizinische Fakult‰t 1997
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Vascular Neurology
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Brain Aneurysm
- Vascular Disease
- Jackson Memorial Hospital/Jackson Health System Program
Dr. Nils H. Mueller-kronast M.D.'s Practice location
Delray Beach, FL 33484Get Direction
BOYNTON BEACH, FL 33472Get Direction
Dr. Nils H. Mueller-kronast M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mueller-kronast
- J. m.
- Migraine Associated Vertigo (MAV)
What is Vertigo?Vertigo is a sensation that is associated with dizziness or giddiness associated with certain movements. There are various factors that could contribute to vertigo in people. Migraine is just one of the many contributing factors that could result in vertigo.What is a Migraine?A...
- 5 Tips for Living with Migraines
5 Tips for Living with MigrainesHaving migraine headaches can be a very disturbing experience. Migraines have a tendency to disrupt the lives of those who have the condition. This is true especially if the headaches come during working hours. Some people who experience migraines have problems...
- Stay Updated on Muscular Dystrophy News
Muscular dystrophy is a critical condition that must be treated immediately to lessen the severity of its symptoms. Though the condition is rare, it's still crucial to become aware of the illness and the recent studies that have been done for you to become more knowledgeable about what you can do to...
- An Open Letter to Multiple Sclerosis Spouses
Marriage holds so much promise. Multiple sclerosis can shake the foundation to its core. When this happens, sometimes the vows once taken get lost in all of the medical and physical needs of the patient. This is a message for those spouses of MS patients who may give in to the frustration and...
- Brain Tumor: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
A brain tumor is a condition that involves an abnormal multiplication of cells in the brain. Tumors can be cancerous or non-cancerous in nature. Cancerous tumors are often referred to as “malignant,” and non-cancerous tumors are called “benign”. If either kind of tumor grows, they increase...
- How Is Sarcoidosis Diagnosed?
What is sarcoidosis?Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory disease, which is characterized by the growth of granulomas or tiny collections of inflammatory cells in various parts of the body. When the immune system is slowed down and when these numerous clumps form, they tend to interfere with the organ’s...
- Dr. Bruce D. Barton M.D.9980 North Central Park Blvd Boca Raton Florida 33428
- Dr. Thomas C. Hammond MD50 E Sample Rd Pompano Beach FL 33064
- Dr. Edward H Kaplan M.D.2900 N Military Trl Boca Raton FL 33431
- Dr. Richard S. Bailyn M.D.3848 Fau Blvd Boca Raton FL 33431
- Dr. Pedro Hernandez-frau M.D.2 Columbia Dr Tampa FL 33606
- Dr. Lekhraj Patel MD233 S Federal Hwy Boca Raton FL 33432