Dr. Alysa Gail Ellis MD
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology1 Childrens Pl # 3S34 Suite C Saint Louis MO, 63110
Dr. Alysa Ellis practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Saint Louis, MO. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Ellis treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Education and Training
University of Pennsylvania, PA 2005
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Cystic Fibrosis (cf)
- Hives (urticaria)
- Food Allergies
Dr. Alysa Gail Ellis MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
Dr. Alysa Gail Ellis MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ellis
- Are there any Contradictions for Alternative Treatment of Mumps?
Mumps is a viral infection which causes swelling of the salivary glands. The patient’s throat and neck swells up making it difficult for them to talk or eat. Although it is not contagious like chicken pox and measles, mumps is a common disease which affects a person once. If there are no other...
- All About Wasp Stings
IntroductionA wasp is an insect that belongs to the order of Hymenoptera and suborder Apocrita. Wasps can be identified from bees and ants through their physical and behavioral characteristics. They have a slimmer and smooth body with few hairs. Wasps are also parasitic and predatory in nature....
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- Symbicort (Budesonide/Formoterol) Inhalation Aerosol
What is Symbicort?Symbicort is a combination drug used for the management of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) symptoms. The two active ingredients of Symbicort are budesonide and formoterol. This combination helps relax the airways and makes breathing easier.Budesonide can be...
- Dr. William Lee Johnson MD1 CHILDRENS PL SAINT LOUIS MO 63110
- Dr. Michele E Kemp MD660 S Euclid Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Stuart Charles Sweet MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Iram Sirajuddin MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Ravi Viswanathan MD1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Maya R Jerath MD4921 PARKVIEW PL STE 8B SAINT LOUIS MO 63110