Dr. Stefani R Takahashi M.D.
Dermatologist55 E California Blvd Suite 204 Pasadena CA, 91105
Dr. Stefani Takahashi is a dermatologist practicing in Pasadena, CA. Dr. Takahashi specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Takahashi diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Univ of Southern Ca Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1994
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- Pediatric Dermatology
- Southern California Super Doctors 2012
- Fellow AAD Membership
- Ucla Med Ctr/Ucla D Geffen Sch, Dermatology; Children'S Hosp Of L A, Pediatrics
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) Affiliated Hospitals
- University of California, Los Angeles 1995
Dr. Stefani R Takahashi M.D.'s Practice location
Pasadena, CA 91105Get Direction
LA CANADA, CA 91011Get Direction
Dr. Stefani R Takahashi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Takahashi
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum? Treatment and Home Remedies
Molluscum contagiosum is a contagious skin infection, which is mostly seen in children and the elderly. The infection comes with uneven bumps on the skin, which get bigger in size. The bumps are itchy and develop blisters when scratched. Sexually active adults are usually affected by this skin...
- Serum Herpes Simplex Antibodies Test: Can It Help in the Diagnosis of Cold Sores?
What is the serum herpes simplex antibodies test?This test is used to diagnose the herpes simplex virus. It is an examination of the blood and it identifies the antibodies that fight against HSV. This herpes simplex virus is the leading cause of herpes. There are two different kinds of herpes: HSV-1...
- Paronychia Treatment
What is paronychia?Paronychia is a form of skin infection that occurs around the fingernails and toenails. Bacteria, Candida (yeast), or a combination of both microorganisms usually cause this infection. Paronychia may gradually or suddenly develop depending on the root cause of the infection. Its...
- What is an Abscess?
An abscess is a soft swelling or bump on the surface of the skin filled with pus surrounded by pink to reddish skin, which develops in response to a foreign body or an infection. The middle part of the abscess is filled with debris and pus, and is often warm to the touch.Abscesses are usually...
- Top Uses of Finasteride
Finasteride is an oral prescription medication in the form of film-coated tablets. It is available as a generic drug and under the brand names Propecia and Proscar. Although generic drugs are cheaper than brand-name drugs, their availability may be limited when it comes to their form or strength...
- Causes, Treatment, and Prevention of Petechiae
Petechiae are tiny dots that appear as red, brown, or purple in color beneath the skin. They are usually seen in clusters on the stomach, buttocks, arms, and legs. However, they may also appear inside the mouth or on the eyelids. Petechiae may indicate different conditions, which can range from...
- Janet J. Vafaie10921 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles California 90024
- Dr. Joanna Chan M.D.800 Fairmount Ave. Pasadena CA 91105
- Dr. Rebecca Louis Fitzgerald M.D.321 N Larchmont Blvd Los Angeles CA 90004
- Dr. Douglas A Blose M.D.11525 Brookshire Ave Downey CA 90241
- Dr. David Meyer Amron MD120 S Spalding Dr Beverly Hills CA 90212
- Dr. Christiaan P Hallman M.D.800 Fairmount Ave Pasadena CA 91105