Dr. James Scott is a Chiropractor practicing in Lady Lake, FL. Dr. Scott specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Scott seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. James A Scott D.C.'s Practice location
Lady Lake, FL 32159Get Direction
Dr. James A Scott D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- John C. Theeck1950 Laurel Manor Dr. The Villages Florida 32162
- Dr. Ramah Wagner D.C.2775 South Bay Street Eustis Florida 32726
- Dr. David Frerking DC915 E Alfred St Tavares FL 32778
- Dr. Jason E Davis D.C.1585 Santa Barbara Blvd Lady Lake FL 32159
- Dr. Tige R Buchanan D.C.32815 Radio Rd Leesburg FL 34788
- Mr. Rick Dale Brown DC2701 Kurt St Eustis FL 32726